✨55✨

*Smut warned*
You can skip it if you are uncomfortable, until the next note.

The two of them walked out from the ball, rushed to his car as they didn't care anymore about it. "Come here," Sungwoon dragged Ara to the driver seat, and after he sat on it, he pulled her in and closed the door.

"Oppa, it's-"

"It's night, and dark," he quickly kissed the girl passionately. She was so fine that night and he was already at his limit. Without wasting any seconds, he deepened the kiss with one hand groping on his beautiful body, and the other hand softly brushed against her thigh.

"Oppa-"

"I told you to call my name when there's two of us," he whispered near her ear, made her even more turned on.

With every kisses, touch, and even the love voices from them, Ara became even more needy and unbuttoned his shirt.

He was fully aware that his girl was so needy, but he let her did what she wanted. He was enjoying the view—seeing her in top of him, all sweaty and desperate. She was distracted by the collarbone of his, which became even more clearer after he lost weights.

She buried herself on his neck, was greeted by his manly and yet so sexy cologne, she kissed and sucked that thick neck of his, moved to his collar bone, down to his chest. She wanted him whole and he let her got it. Every inch of his.

She felt a big bulge under her, and it became even bigger after every time she grinded.

"Fuck," he hissed.

She knew she made it, she made Sungwoon felt so good and she wanted him to feel more good than what he already felt. She smirked at him, and slowly moved the chair to back, so there would be more space for them.

Sungwoon saw her girl slowly crawled back, and stopped her hand on his thighs. With a naughty smirk, she unzipped his pants, and free his member.

She softly licked his big and fat member, made him hissed so loud and it was the first time, ever, without alcohol influence, she was this bold. And truthfully, he enjoyed it so much.

Seeing Sungwoon breathe heavily, Ara knew it was the time for her to put the d word in her mouth. She sucked it, while teasing him with her tongue inside, made him hissed so loud. Ara knew she did it so well, because Sungwoon made sound so often this time, and yes, those were the loudest. "Fuck, Kim Ara, come here,"

He threw away her scarf then picked her up, put her on his lap again. He saw the girl smirked, and it made him to wreck her even more. "Look what you've done to me," he pulled up his dress was shocked at what he found out. "Thong? You naughty girl," he slapped her ass. "That's the first, huh."

He slid his finger in to his fold, rubbed it roughly. "You're prepared for this?"

"Kinda," she giggled.

"So you want to fuck me?"

"Y-yeah," she answered.

"You're so wet and I'm not even started anything," he smirked.

She shut her eyes, enjoyed every rubbed he gave. His hand was so magical, made her wanted to scream even for a slight touch from him. "What kind of fuck do you want?"

She bit his lips, unable to make a sound. She was at her peak, like totally want to blast anytime, any second. "Answer, or I can't do it."

"R-rough," she replied under her breath.

"That, I can't do. Not here," he smirked. "But I'll take care of you first."

He slightly lifted her up, made she felt a little bit disappointed at first, but then, he put his big d word inside her without warning, then moved roughly.