✨2✨

It was the first day at school.
The whole school knew that Ara had an accident and they were't allowed to tell her too much information.

It also reached their ears that Ara forgot about Sungwoon, which made some girls cheered happily, thinking they could get closer to Sungwoon.

Ara, who didn't remember about her school friends, came at school with no clue, just like a freshmen.

Jaehwan accompanied her to her new class, which apparently his old class. 2-A.

"Do you remember something?" he asked.

"I don't know, Jjae.."

"It's okay, take your time," he pat her softly.

She spent the day all smiled, trying to make friends. Buy Sungwoon was at the opposite. He just put a straight face, with don't-talk-to-me—and-stay-in-2-meters-far aura.

Sungwoon walked lazily to the cafeteria, not to eat there, but just to see her.

"Hey," he greeted her.

"Ah, Jjaeni's friend! Ha Sungwoon sunbaenim, right?" she chirped as she munched her french fries.

"Yeah, you remember me?"

"Of course, you have pretty name so I remember you,"

Sungwoon looked at her with mixed feelings. He was so happy that she breathed and walked just fine. There were so much to be grateful for.

She'll remember you, Sungwoon.
Calm.

"Anyway, why are people keep looking at us suddenly?" she asked, confused.

"Just let them be,"

"Right. Jungkook said so," she chuckled.

Not long after that, a boy came with a jersey on. "Hey, having lunch?"

"Yes, let's have lunch together!" she pulled him to sit beside her and looked at Sungwoon, then said "Have you met my boyfriend? This is Jungkook."

Jungkook found this moment amusedly, and he just put his arm around her before gave him his hand. "Jeon Jungkook."

Sungwoon just looked at him coldly, Ara just looked at both of them together.

"Sunbaenim?" she called.

"I think we haven't introducing ourselves properly, Sunbaenim," Jungkook said, with giving a little tension at 'sunbaenim'.

"I think I need to go," Sungwoom stood up and looked at Ara once again.

Ara just nodded while eating her french fries, and Sungwoon walked passed by Jungkook after said "She's still my girlfriend, you know? She forgets me now, but I will make her remember me."