✨10✨

Football club three times a week, and commitee things twice a week. I suddenly became busier than I thought I would be. And my feelings didn't even help.

I became more greedy, I kept spending my time with Sungwoon more than my own boyfriend. I already prepred an excuse—because we both in the same club and commitee—but weirdly, Jungkook didn't even ask.

He actually looked troubled when I got too friendly or close with Sungwoon, but he didn't say a word. That made me felt more guilty that I already did. He was too much understanding.

I sighed, grabbed a bread from my bag, and munched it.

Food is good.
Food won't hurt.
Food will help.

I was startled at the sudden appearance of Jungkook. He, who noticed it, lifted his eyebrow and asked "What makes you so jumpy?"

"I was just shock that you came here," I half-lied.

"Do you want to have a date today?"

"I don't know, Jungkook.. I have practice today."

"Alright, I'll wait for you then." he smiled.

Author's pov

The both of them felt a sudden gap between them. Ara, who was still confused on her feelings, just shrugged and pretended to read book in silence.

Jungkook just looked at her, felt a little bit disappointed. He really wanted to fix everything and used this oppurtunity well.

Sungwoon is no better, Ara.
Can't you see? You cried a river because of him.
At least, I want to fix the mess I made.
At least, I want to treat you right, this time.

Ara realized at his boyfriend looked at her in such a deep thought. Right after the bells rang, Ara awkwardly told Jungkook she wanted to go, and he just nodded.

I need to do something, he thought.

Ara quickly went to the bathroom for changing clothes, then went to the field. She walked while looking down, a little bit tired of the tension of her and Jungkook.

I'm supposed to feel comfortable around Jungkook. But why?

She was so deep in thought, until she didn't realize she bumped into a hard chest. She lost her balance, dropped her files she carried, along with her body. She almost hit the ground, but she was lifted up. "You okay?"

She blinked several times because she was still in shock of what happened. His hand gripped his back tightly, and the other gripped her waist. He was still looking at her, and no matter how good looking he was, she still felt uncomfortable. One thing she didn't change, was her reaction towards boys. She was still awkward and didn't fancy skinship.

"Hello?" he asked again.

"Oh, hey," she finally spoke. "Thank you—?"

"You forget me?" He chuckled. "I bet you forget your promise, too."

What did I forget this time, she cursed herself.

"Sorry.." she apologized, truly.

"I'm Park Woojin. And you promised me to go home with me."

What's with me and the boys? she thought.
Jungkook and Sungwoon are already so messed up, and now this Woojin guy?

"I'm sorry, Woojin. I actually noticed we are classmates but I just didn't catch your name.." she sighed.

"I know what happened," he chuckled. "Haven't recover, huh?"

She just nodded, and he smirked. "Go home with me for a day, maybe we can talk."

She actually didn't feel comfortable and cursed at herself why would she promise someone to go home together when she was clearly having a boyfriend.

Not long after that, a strong hand pulled away Woojin's grip from her waist and later pulled her. She looked up and saw Sungwoon, hid her behind his back, and looked hella annoyed.

Jungkook drives me nuts, and not you, too. Sungwoon cursed under his breath.

"Park Woojin, how persistent."

"Oh?" he chuckled. "So you actually didn't sleep that day? You heard us?"

"She's not going home with you." Sungwoon said sternly. His voice was so intimidating and she really wanted to bang her head again, for thinking that voice was attractive.

Sungwoon grabbed her hand and more like dragginy her. She thought he wanted to bring her to the field, but he wasn't. He brought her to the commitee's room, who was in pitch dark.

He pulled her in and locked the door, didn't even bother to turned the light on. He didn't want to show his face in front of her. He didn't want her to see this side of him, who was actually felt insecure for the first time in his life.

"S-sunbae, the light—"

He ignored her and just pinned her to the wall. "Tell me," he said huskily. "you really don't remember me?"

He put his hand on her chin and slowly lifted it, made her looked at his face. His eyes were a little bit red because of his anger, not to her, but more like to himself. He hated how impatient he was, how he couldn't bare to see her wandering so freely from boys to boys, clueless. And it was because of him.