✨23✨

I looked at the mirror one last time, before went in to my class. After made sure the hickey covered perfectly, I walked in and prepared for the deadly stare from my classmates. But I didn't get it.

Why?

I put my bag and books on my desk, looked around and everyone just stayed silent. But I noticed the girl at the corner just gave me smile.

Or was I hallucinating?

Shrugged, I sat on my chair and saw Woojin came to my desk. "Yo, Ara."

"Park Woojin, right?"

"Right," he chuckled. "how's your health going?"

"I'm good, why?" I asked.

"I actually kinda curious, did you really forget everything? No offense, I'm just want to know facts without assuming things."

"Oh," I glanced at others who tried not being too obvious, but they were actually listening. "Not everything, though. I just can't remember after my last year of middle school."

"You know, these guys and girls," he pointed the whole class. "they just don't know you. You didn't talk to them back then, and now you don't, too. You used to have only one friend here, so just forgive them, okay?"

So it's about yesterday, huh.

"Actually, I remember I had many friends in middle school, so I thought I would have many friends, too, in this school. But it turned out, I only befriend Jungkook," I chuckled.

"Jungkook?" he lifted his eyebrow. "Not him, Daniel. Kang Daniel. You two sticked together back then but he moved. We always thought you were with him instead of The President."

"Wait," I stopped him. "I used to only have one friend in this class, and it wasn't Jungkook?"

he just nodded and asked back, "Why did you think it was Jungkook? He's transfered student."

"And, you mistaken me to be with who?"

"Daniel. But during camp you were close with Sungwoon Sunbae so we thought we were mistaken you for being with Daniel, but later, after Jungkook came, you seemed to hate him to death but suddenly you clung on him like... a girlfriend?"

Hate him?
Why would I hate him?
And suddenly clung on him?
So did I or did I not date Jungkook?

"Oi," Woojin snapped his figer in front of me. "why are you zoning like that?"

"Hey, I think we need to talk again, later," I said, as I heard the bell rang, followed by Jungkook.

"We will go home together then?" he grinned.

"Yeah," I nodded. "but keep it secret, okay? Especially from my brother. I think he hid something from me."

Woojin winked and pat my head, "I'm looking forward to our date after school."

"Yah, it's not a date!" I pinched his waist and he just laughed, leaving me who was being glared by Jungkook.

✨☁️✨

I really wanted to know what my brother was hiding from me. I was so sure that Jungkook was my boyfriend after I woke up, but as the time flew, I had doubts. I felt like I was losing myself. I used to have many friends back in middle school but now I only got three friends. I didn't know anything anymore. Well, beside one thing I knew for sure, fate never took my side.

I had plan with Woojin, interrogated him. But I forgot that I had works. The final was coming.

"Damn, how can I finish this stupid tasks." I closed the book, and bang my head to the table. I looked at my left, which was a window that gave me a clear vision of the football club.

I saw the boys ran here and there, with Lisa strictedly counted the time. I looked at the crowd but I didn't see him.

The boy who drove me crazy. The one who could make me think that he loved me but the next second, he made me felt like I was hallucinating.

I didn't know which one was true, actually.
Did he really love me, or he just loved to see me flustered.

"There you are."

I turned my head to my right, with my head was still resting on the table. The devil I just talked about stood there, by the door, wiped his sweat.

"What an irresponsible manager, skipping practice for sleeping."

"Didn't you lose the bet and I'll stop being a manager?" I smirked.

Sungwoon walked to my seat, while drying his hair, and stopped in front of me. He leant by the table, and asked, "I thought I made myself clear, I won't let you stop?"

"What if I want to?"

"Well, as if your stubborn ass like to be ordered by Jungkook."

I laughed and I opened my book again. "I actually need to finish this," I explained. "I lost time because I was hospitalized so I need to catch up. Teachers gave me works and I need to finish this before the final."

He snatched the books from my hand, and flipped the pages. "You got it all wrong."

"I can't be 100% wrong, you know." I was offended. "I know I'm not that smart but I still can do this." I tried to snatch the book back, but he lifted it higher.

"You used the wrong formula," he grabbed the pencil from my table and started writing. I eyed him suspiciously at first, but he looked so serious and it kinda hot. I kept looking at him, without realizing that he already finished.

"Oi, you're drooling." he flicked my forehead, and I quickly wiped my mouth but he laughed.

"Oh you little shit." I slapped his arm.

"Yah, watch your words, I'm still your sunbae." he tried to give me a warning look but failed, because he couldn't hide his laughter.

"Oh, I forgot you are a sunbae, because you are so childish, Ha Sungwoon."

"Me? Childish?" he looked at my eyes, and leant closer.

I noticed that I used the wrong words. Panicking, I averted his gaze and started tidying my desk but he grabbed my hand and pulled my chin.

"Look at me, who are you calling childish?"

I gulped, couldn't answer.

"Where the marks I left you yesterday? Did you cover it? Or did you do it on purpose, so I can do it one more time?"

My voice couldn't come out, as much as I want to deny that it wasn't true. I bited my lips and closed my eyes tightly, feeling like I couldn't escape to anywhere once he started cornering me.

He just smirked after seeing my reaction, and whispered "I like the way you call me Ha Sungwoon. Keep calling me that, when there's only two of us, Kim Ara."

I was so sure I became the reddest tomato ever I saw his winning smirk after he moved backwards. I turned around quickly, covered my face with my hand. I felt my face became hot and my heart just did bungee jumping.

"You're so red," he laughed at me. "You should've seen your face."

I still buried my face on my palms, unable to see his face anymore. He was so damn hot and he knew it. He knew he was so fine before entered this damn room, showing off his sweaty body after working out. And his damn face, he knew it too well, he was handsome.

"You need to finish your works, not hiding." he teased.

"Stop teasing me," I said without even showing my face.

"Judging by the recent task, the chance of getting pass is below 10%."

"Why are you so mean?" I wanted to slap him but he grabbed, and hold it.

"You want me to tutor you?" he asked.