Epilogue

Days and months passed, the couple didn't get much time to see each others, but surprisingly, they took it all so well. Especially, Ara. Truthfully, Sungwoon almost couldn't believe, after all this time, that girl could become so understanding.

Sungwoon walked to her doorstep, and knocked the door.

"Ah, Sungwoon!" Jaehwan was shocked after he opened the door. "What makes you so humble to come over?"

"Jjae," he laughed. "it's just for days."

"Days my ass," Jaehwan pulled hugged his best friend as he said, "you ignore me for almost half a year."

"Hey, I still replied texts from you!"

"Yeah, yeah. Just never show up when I ask you to play around," he shook his head. "But now that you're here, I guess it's done?"

Before Sungwoon could answer, Ara walked down from the stairs and gasped. "S-Sungwoon Oppa? You came? Why didn't you call? What if I'm not home?" she ran to her boyfriend and hugged him tightly, completely snatched him away from his brother.

"Of course, you're here for her." Jaehwan rolled his eyes.

"I actually just had some business around here and I thought I could come over," he replied.

"You're not here for me?" she quickly released herself from his hug, and he smiled.

"Did you have dinner?"

"No, I haven't. You wanna go out for dinner?" she chriped.

"She actually had, Sungwoon." Jaehwan walked back to the living room lazily and continued to play his console.

"Yah, shut up, Jjae!" Ara came by just for throwing him pillow, made him groaned. "Oppa, wait, I'll change my clothes."

"That little prick," Jaehwan hissed.

"How are you, Jjae?"

"Not that good after that girlfriend of yours hit me with pillow, and I accidentally used my coins. It was all gone!"

Sungwoon couldn't help but smile. He missed being with his best friend so much.

I guess I'll need to come over more often.

"Oppa, let's go out," Ara came down, all ready to go.

"Jaehwan, I'll be taking Ara outside."

"Yeah, yeah, just take her away from me. I don't want to loose another coin."

The two of them just left sulking Jaehwan, and drove away.

"So, where do you want to go?" Ara asked.

"I don't know, know somewhere in mind"

Before Ara could answer, he added "Not Lotte Word."

".. Okay you got me." she laughed. She looked at her boyfriend so closely, from the hair, down to his eyes. A big, dark eyebags could really seen on his pale skin. His cheekbones are easily seen now that he keeps on loosing weights.

"Should I worry?" she asked.

"No." he replied quickly, as he really knew where the conversation would be going.

I ain't picking a fight after our first meet for 2 months.
Or was it 3?

"Actually, I have somewhere I wanna be."

After another short visit for a drive thru, they arrived at Sungwoon's flat.

"My flat, really?" Sungwoon opened his door, while holding bunch of foods in his arm. "And I thought you had dinner already?"