✨32✨

Ara's pov

It was the D-day for football cup. I really wanted to escape this, and sleep all the weekend, but I couldn't take a risk to get murdered by Jaehwan.

The alarm beeped and I knew the time was coming. I filled water bottles one bye one, then put those in a bag. I took a deep breath before carried the heavy bag, and started walking to the parking lot.

I dropped the bag o the trunk as I was so thankful the thin bag hang on good to carry such heavy bottles. I eyed at the cars but I found it weird that they only got three cars.

"Jaehwan, I think we're supposed to have five cars?" I asked him.

"Yeah, but the two got stucked in the traffic," he sighed. "It was 7 already and we can't be late for the opening."

"Whose car?" Lisa asked.

"Kai's and Seongwu's." he replied.

"Seongwu Oppa's coming?" I asked happily.

"Yeah," he nodded, "but we only got three cars now. I can excuse for a member who's late, but not for many. Can we just stuffed all of us into three cars?"

"Are you crazy?" I asked.

"I'm trying to save all of your asses," he replied. "Okay it might be gross but the little ones would sit on the bigger ones. No complain. It was just five minutes driving."

"Five minutes my eyes!" I protested. "Fifty minutes, you mean?"

"Well, whatever." he rolled his eyes. "Who's with me?"

I just looked at Jaehwan who organized the team, and I heard Sungwoon yelled "I will not sit on other's lap. I have my car and I will drive it."

"Alright," Jaehwan lifted his hand, surrendered to his daggers. "Ara, choose. Sit on one of the big guys there."

I looked at him in horror, and I just replied, "I-I'll be with Lisa Unnie."

"Lisa's driving," he rolled his eyes. "Come on, quick."

I looked at the boys worriedly. I knew those guys wouldn't lay a finger on me, and he wouldn't dare. But I would get uncomfortable.

I laid my eyes on Jungkook, who was looking back at me. His eyes really said he hoped for me to choose him, and I knew it was the most logical choice.

He's better than those guys I don't know much about.

I walked slowly to my brother, to tell him I'll be with Jungkook, but later I saw Sungwoon threw his key to his friend. "Drive well, don't make a stratch."

The boys seemed understand, and Jaehwan looked a little bit relief. They all left without questioning, while me, was strucked into hudreds question.

He doesn't do what I'm thinking, right?

Sungwoon didn't bring his usual car, so it was more spacious. The boys started jumping in and left me and Sungwoon. My pride rejected to get in his car, so I walked to the opposite, but I was pulled a little bit harshly.

"The fuck, let me go."

"You're coming with me." he dragged me to his car, but I pushed away.

"No, I'm not."

"You are."

"Why are you so damn confusing?!" I yelled at him, not in such a loud voice, but it was enough to make him stopped walking, and looked at me. As I remembered, we were in the middle of cold war and haven't talk for days.

"Curse me as you might, but I still won't allow you to sit on anyone," he pulled me closer and I wouldn't lie, I felt a little hope rose.

He opened the door and he jumped in first, without let go of my hand. He sofly leaded me to him and let me sat on his lap.

The door was shut close, and the car started moving. It was awkward and I didn't know where to put my hands on. The car turned right so sudden and it almost made me to hit my head to the window but a big hand covered it quickly.

I looked at him, who was looking back at me. His eyes were like the same. The dark, brown eyes but radiated cold aura. I coudln't keep the position I was in, and it made realized that the driver wasn't a good driver.

I almosy fell back but I felt a hand wrapped around my wasit, as f it was protecting me from falling.

You know, I don't even bat an eye ever since I step into this car.

I know he's so heartless and mean, but after seeing his face, I always have the urge to forgive him.

"You're so confusing, you know that?" I said to him, made him to look at me.

"And you're so selfish," he replied.