✨11✨

Author's pov

Ara was trapped between Sungwoon's strong arm. He, who was at the brink of of his limit, really wanted to tell everything to her. He wanted her to know that every inch of hers was his. He didn't like how this world worked.

"Just when I finally opened up to you.. I won't let this happen to us." He thought.

Ara gulped as she saw Sungwoon moved his hands, and landed his backhand your cheek, caressing it. "You don't remember this touch?"

She started feeling headache. Her head felt like being squuezed everytime she heard him talking. With every soft touch of his, she closed her eyes, trying to endure the pain.

She actually realized by now that the both of them weren't just friends. She knew they were more than that.

"but how about Jungkook? Did I cheat, too, in the past?" she asked herself.

Sungwoon didn't realize that her head was actually hurt. He thought she was enjoying his touch, by the moment she closed her eyes. He leant even closer, put his mouth near her ear and whispered "You know you love me, right?"

The headache became louder and there was something coming, a memory. Something that strucked her right to her heart.

She look at herself who was laying down on bed, covered with blanket. The light was off, and she wasn't alone. There was Sungwoon, too, beside her. Just like now.

"I'm sorry to trouble you, Oppa. But is it wrong for me to be happy at time like this? You look so care of me, it makes me happy I am sick." She said weakly, with a smile plestered on her face.

"Hey, what's so good about me, anyway?" he asked. "How can you love me this much?"

The memory stopped as Sungwoon shoke her body strongly.

"Ara, hey, you okay?" he asked, worrily.

Ara who became even more confused, didn't have any strength left on her tiny feet. Without his grip, she was sure she already fell by then.

What did I just see?
So.. I really did love him?

Sungwoon still looked at Ara worriedly, while Ara looked at him in confused.

What are we?

She tried to process everything but the headache became worse. She couldn't hold it any longer, and she stumbled.

Sungwoon instantly grabbed her, carried her without second thought. She was still breathing and sober, but the pain... She just couldn't bare it. She kept closing her eyes, wishing the pain would go away soon.

He quickly opened the door, carried her like a princess, walked as fast as he could. And again, he blamed himself for being too stupid to realize it sooner.

It was too much for you to process, huh?

Sungwoon sighed, feeling guilty that he gave you too many pressure.

Students in the corridoor looked at them in shock. They knew the both of them were close, maybe as a couple, but they never acted like it. They thought Sungwoon never cared for her, just like Sungwoon once said a long time ago. He couldn't reject her because she was his friend's little sister.

But it just proved them wrong. For the first time his life, worried plestered on his handsome face. He used to be so calm, straight and emotionless. But this time, he looked so human. Caring and loving.

That was a thing they never expected to see. Everyone talked about it and the news spread to Jungkook, who was currently doing his cleaning duty in class. He quickly put the trash away and ran as fast as he could. His ego didn't want to let her to be with Sungwoon. This was his chance, and he was gonna use it. He wouldn't give this chance for Sungwoon to fix the mess he made. He would use this chance to fix his.

Jungkook knew Sungwoon would bring her to the infirmary first, so he burst the door and saw her in his arm. His blood boiled, and came closer to Sungwoon, said "Put her down."