✨34✨

Author's pov

Ara looked at the Sungwoon who walked to the center of the field calmly, so different with the rest. "No, he isn't calm. He's just emotionless as ever," she thought.

Seongwu cheered so hard and made the two girls beside him, Ara and Lisa, facepalmed.

"You can cheer, but don't sound stupid," Ara elbowed him, made him scoffed. "Don't be jealous, Ara. I will really kiss Sungwoon as much as he scores."

"You'll make him afraid of shooting, really," Lisa chuckled.

Seongwu prepared a comeback, and the two got lost in their word fight, but Ara just looked at the only shining boy in the field. The only one who shone the brightest when he played soccer. He usually snatched the ball easily from the opponent, but this time, he hardly got the ball. It stated the fact that the opponent was indeed a strong ones.

The opponent number 5 passed the ball to one of his mate, and made a score. Sungwoon looked so pissed and so did Jaehwan. It was so uncommon to see Jaehwan pissed in a game. So it really  proved his point, that he really wanted his team to be the champion.

The whistle was blown again and now Kai got the ball. He looked so calmer than both Sungwoon or Jaehwan, and it made Ara felt a little bit relief. The team needed to cool down their head to pass this huge gap.

"4-0 isn't a small gap," she thought.

Kai finally made a pass to Jaehwan, and later he was surrounded by the opponent, so he couldn't kick the ball freely. But later, he found a chance and made a shoot. The ball hit the crossbar, and bonced back. Jaehwan gritted his teeth but later, Sungwoon ran before anyone, and kicked it inside.

"4-1", said the commentator. "Finally the East scored!"

Ara unintentionally smiled, and it was to wide. She clapped along the others.

"Sungwoon Oppa, you are so great!"

Ara was startled at the sudden scream, and looked for the source. And after looked around, she realized there was a zone in front of them, really near the field. The front liner. The girls were still shouting and calling Sungwoon's name, which made her uncomfortable.

"Bothered?" someone asked, and made Ara a little jumpy.

"Me? No." she lied.

"Sungwoon hyung is always have that aura around him, like unapproachable," Jimin stated. "but him, in the field, cleared that aura. It just made him more human, more smiling, more warm."

"How can those girls know Sungwoon Oppa?" she asked.

"We were actually childhood friends. He usually picked me up at school before hanging out, so some of them know him. And you know, he gets tons of follower in SNS. Those included girls in my school."

Her mouth shaped an O, and she followed the game. Her eyes fixed on Sungwoon, who was drenched in sweat, but made him 322x hotter. The white jersey he wore was so wet, made his tone abs visible. She suddenly blushed, remembering that one time he pinned her against the wall.

"You love him, huh?" Jimin suddenly asked, as if he called her back to reality.

"H-Huh?"

"That look," he chuckled. "I know that."

"He's confusing," she replied. "I don't get him."

"He said the same things as you."

"He talked about me?" she asked, a little bit shock.

Jimin opened his mouth, wanted to answer, but their conversation was broken by the sudden whitle. Commentator told us they only got ten minutes left before break time, but the situation wasn't better than before. Jaehwan really became impatient and made him less focus.