✨42✨

I gasped at the sudden heat near my ear and he slowly put his hand on my chin and made me look at him. He leant closer and just before out lips met, his phone rang.

He looked hella annoyed and picked it up.
"Sungwoon, where are you? The festival is almost started." I heard my annoying voice of my brother sounded from the line.

"I'll be there in 5." he hang the phone and looked at me. "We'll continue this later?"

"Stop it," I shook him away and tried to stand up, but he beat me to it. He already pulled me up, and carefully checked on my foot afterwards. This small act really moved me.

Sometimes what he said was the opposite of what he meant. But deep inside, I could truly feel that he cared about me.

"Let's go. Your brother is looking for me." he walked in front of me, and I could see his back that I really loved

Wait, it sounds weird.
I sound like a maniac.

But seriously. His back was just just... perfect.

I watched him tidying his hair which almost like he was playing with it. He turned around, and the first thing I noticed was his collar bone which was clearly seen under the sun light.

He looked so perfect I want to cry.

"You join the game?" he asked.

"I actually really want to, but I don't think I can," I sighed.

He suddenly stopped walking, and faced me. "What game do you want to play?"

"Anything will do. But maybe I really want the three legged race?"

"Expected. Cliché." he laughed, and continued walking beside me.

"Don't ask, if you only want to tease me." I slapped him playfully.

"Your brother told me you read too much romance manga* during your day off,"

(*manga = japanese comic)

"So?" I sticked out my tongue. "You just have no idea how cute school festival in manga. And it's not wrong for wanting to have a nice memory in school life. You know I didn't participate in last festival because I was hospitalized, right?"

"What's your imaginative boy do in the comic?"

"Well, boy usually confesses, and it's supposed to be in summer! Not at this such cold weather." I protested. "At least we will have fireworks like in the comic. Thank God I made it to the proposal."

"So you planned based of your comic?"

"I want to have a great memory, so shut up, Sungwoon Oppa!" we stopped walking as we reached the yard. I looked at him one more time, before asked him. "Hey, you didn't forget your headband, right?"

"Yeah, it's here." he took it out of his pocket and I grabbed it. "Yah, what are you doing?"

"I'm tagging you." I took my marker and started writing on his headband. After I was done, I gave it back to him and he read it.

"Fighting, Sungwoonie. Love, love, love." he read flatly. "You do realize my headband is supreme, right?"

"Hu uh."

"And you just write on it."

"Yes, and?"

"With permanent marker."

"I actually wanted to exchange the headband like in the comic but I realized I don't have headband. So I wrote it instead."

He shook his head and took the marker from my hand. He grabbed my hand and started writing on my palm.

"I'm going off now." he threw the marker and jogged to the yard.

I looked at my palm, and read the line he wrote.

Stay where I can see you.

I smiled at his writings and looked at him, who was currently preparing himself to play the game.