✨43✨

I sat with Lisa Unnie at the crew tent, while watching the game. Sungwoon looked really happy and energized. He played almost all the game, and I was so happy looking at him.

His vibe became warmer and it made me happy. I looked at him who was currently cheering to his victory, and being surrounded by his friends.

He looked at my direction and I waved to him. He smiled, and jogged to my direction. "Hey, go tie your hair."

"Huh?"

"Just tie it already." he forced me and I did it with a questionable look.

"Three legged race is starting in 5!" the crew said, and made Sungwoon looked at their direction, before me.

"Come on." he grabbed my hand.

"Wait, what?"

"Let's play."

"No, I'm not paticipating," I shook my head. "My class already pointed two persons. Plus we are in different class, we can't be a team!"

"Who says we can't?" he smirked.

"Wait. You're joking right?"

"I took care of it. Now come on, just follow me!" he dragged me but I still stopped him.

"No, Sungwoon Oppa, you know I can't run!"

"Do you trust me?"

"I-yeah, of course I do. But-"

"Then just follow me."

I gave in and just followed this devil to the start line. Some students were looking at us, confused, but the crew just nodded to us.

"Sungwoon, they are looking."

"Let them be." he crouched down and carefully tied out leg. "You hang on to me. You follow my lead. Don't need to run so fast. Just enjoy the game."

We both stood at our position and I bit my lips in worry. He grabbed my hand and put it around his waist, while he put his in mine. "Trust me," he whispered.

The whistle was blown and the game started. I saw couples fell after few steps, and some of them were still running carefully.

"See? You just need to enjoy it." he said to me, and gave me a reassuring smile.

I smiled back at him, and I followed his lead.

One, two, one, two, three.

It felt like the time has stopped and it was only the two of us. He kept checking on me and whenever I needed time to give a break to my feet, he noticed it quickly and gave me the time I needed. He was so understanding and it was so weird.

"You're so weirdly nice for the last hours." I said.

He chuckled, and asked "You want me to be harsh towards you 24/7?"

"No, I'm good the way you are right now. But why?"

"I just want to make your wish come true. It's my first and last festival with you."

I immediately stopped walking and made him stumble. He almost fell but he managed to keep the balance. "Don't just stop like that! It's dangerous!"

I looked at him without saying anything.

Damn, I love this boy.

He seemed notice what just crossed my mind, but he just told me "Let's just continue first, okay?"

We continued the walk, and I could see three couples were already on the line but we didn't care. We just wanted to enjoy it. Our last festival together.

✨☁️✨

"Congrats on being the 4th," Lisa Unnie gave me a bottle of milk tea and I received it happily.

"You made it sound so great when we were actually the last one."

"No you weren't," she sipped her drink. "You guys managed to reach the finish line. Not everyone did that."

"Yeah, at leat we made it, right?" I smiled and she hugged me from my side.

"I should've prepared something for Sungwoon." I sighed. "He is abnormally nice and it made me feel kind of bad."

"How's so?"

"He really behaved and helped me to do things I always want to do.." I sighed.

"Hey, I have something in mind." she dragged me to the school building and went to our commitee room.

She explained her plan but I kinda doubted it, but she insisted. So I followed her plan, and let's just wish my brother wasn't around.

✨☁️✨

We went back to the yard just by the time Sungwoon last race. It was a marathon and he was in the furthest line, because he was the anchor.

He was currently playing with him hair again, made him so effortlessly hot. His hair was slightly wet because of his sweat, but it made him even hotter.

"Ara, come to the position," Lisa called.

The game started just as the whistle was blown. Lisa called me to stand in the center, and I started moving the way she taught me in the last 30 minutes.

Simple cheerleading moves.

"Ha Sungwoon, Ha Sungwoon, fighting!" Me and the rest of the girls chanted along with the moves. I was so embarassed now that I needed to call his name clearly, but on the other side, I was so happy that I could finally do a little dance.

I knew it was only simple moves, Lisa Unnie made it in a simple and safe way for me. She gave me a cheerleading costum, and told the team I would join during Sungwoon's race.

They were kindly agreed, and they also let me to be in the center.

"Ha Sungwoon, Ha Sungwoon, you have me, so let's be happy, Ha Sungwoon!" we chanted together, but I didn't know why I was the only one embarassed when the rest of them did it easily.

Sungwoon finally noticed and he was frozen at his spot. His expression was harden and.... made me flinched.

Shit, did I just make a mistake?