✧ FAI K-PROFILES ✧

STAGE NAME: FaiBIRTH NAME: Kim Felicity BIRTHDAY: December 20, 2000ZODIAC SIGN: Sagittarius HEIGHT: 165 cm (5'5")WEIGHT: 48kgBLOOD TYPE: O

STAGE NAME: Fai
BIRTH NAME: Kim Felicity
BIRTHDAY: December 20, 2000
ZODIAC SIGN: Sagittarius
HEIGHT: 165 cm (5'5")
WEIGHT: 48kg
BLOOD TYPE: O

INSTAGRAM: Fai_bighitTWITTER (OFFICIAL): Fai_BigHitTWITTER (JAPAN): Fai_BigHit_JpnTWITTER (PERSONAL): Fai_twtYOUTUBE: BigHit FaiV-LIVE: FaiFACEBOOK: Fai Big-HitOfficial Website: fai

TWITTER (OFFICIAL): Fai_BigHit
TWITTER (JAPAN): Fai_BigHit_Jpn
TWITTER (PERSONAL): Fai_twt
YOUTUBE: BigHit Fai
V-LIVE: Fai
FACEBOOK: Fai Big-Hit
Official Website: fai.ibighit.com

 ⋰˚☆ Fai's name means fortune and happiness, which is why her fandom name is Destiny as destiny means fate and fortune

⋰˚☆She was born in Sydney, Australia, she lived there for five years, moved to Beijing, China for four years, then back to Sydney for six years.

⋰˚☆ While Fai was in Beijing, she attended Beijing Contemporary Music School.

⋰˚☆Fai moved to Korea in June of 2015 and trained for 10 months.

⋰˚☆She debuted on the 18th of April, 2016 at age the age of 15.

⋰˚☆She is on the hit Korean tv-show Sky Castle playing the role of Kang Yeseo.

⋰˚☆ She is best friends with 4 members of NCT Dream, Haechan, Renjun, Jeno and Jaemin, they are known as the pancake squad.

⋰˚☆Her favourite colour is yellow.

⋰˚☆Her mini-album Summer Magic, released August of 2018, debuted first on the Worldwide Billboard chart, achieved a perfect all-kill and managed to sell 299,307 physical copies (As of December of 2018).

⋰˚☆She won one Daesang in 2017 in the Song of the Year category for her song Russian Roulette.

⋰˚☆Rumours of Fai and Guanlin of Wanna One dating surfaced January of 2018 after fans spotted them hanging out in Seoul. Both of their companies were quick to deny the rumours stating that they were purely friends.

⋰˚☆She is trained in Contemporary Dance and Ballet, she started when she was four.

⋰˚☆However she says her favourite style of dance is Hip-hop which she started to learn at six.

⋰˚☆Kai from EXO is her cousin which is the reason why they look alike, this was revealed in October of 2017 after Kai was asked on V-live if he was aware that they look alike. "We're cousins! Of course, we look alike!"

⋰˚☆She has chorus credits in a big chunk of BTS' songs, meaning you can hear her voice in the songs. Notably in Suga's Seesaw, Jungkook's Euphoria, Taemin's Drip Drop and J-Hope's Hopeworld. She is also featured on Agust D's song So Far Away.

⋰˚☆She is the first female soloist and foreigner to debut under Bighit.

⋰˚☆Fai said that the hardest thing when training was learning how to properly speak Korean.

⋰˚☆Fai's manager describes Fai as a mess.

⋰˚☆She has participated in the song-writing process since debut and co-wrote BTS' Jin solo, Epiphany.

⋰˚☆She is a big fan of the boy group Seventeen and the girl group Mamamoo.

⋰˚☆She's in a group chat with her label mates BTS, Jungkook says the group chat is very active despite all of them not having a lot of time.

⋰˚☆If she did not become a K-pop idol she would have become a professional pianist.

⋰˚☆Outta My Head (released March 2018 on Soundcloud) was the first song Fai wrote without any help from other co-writers.

⋰˚☆She sold out her 2018 world tour in seven minutes.

⋰˚☆She says that the most famous person she has on her contact list is SNSD's Taeyeon

⋰˚☆Ideal type: A person who has nice cheekbones when they smile and will agree that green tea does not taste nice.

Most Recent Korean Comeback:
November 12, 2018

%%

1) So Good (Red Velvet)
2) Eung Eung - Title track (Apink)
3) Fly (Bvndit)
4) Highlight (IZ*ONE)
5) Dumb - Sub-title track (BVNDIT)
6) RAINBOW (Twice)

Last Updated: December 09 2018