Part. 1

NO ONE'S POV:

The door creek open, revealing a cute braces boy. "Hyunjin are you coming tonight?" Hyunjin who did not expect the braces boy to come that early quickly cover all his things and hide it.

"O-oh jisung, what are you doing so early here? I thought it start at eight thirty?" Hyunjin turn the boy to exit the room. Jisung turn his head to look behind him but hyunjin block his view and push him out.

"What were you doing in there?" Jisung raise an eyebrow. Hyunjin laugh awkwardly, "just something,,, you don't have to know ji." Hyunjin push him to his house door. Jisung put a pout before turn to look at hyunjin.

"Why are you pushing me out?" Jisung cross his hands on his chest. Hyunjin shook his head and put his hand on jisung head. "It's not that I'm pushing you out ji, it's just you are here too early and I'm not ready. Plus my friends is coming." Hyunjin say softly.

Jisung nod and take his shoes to wear. When he were about to exit, he turn around, "Why can't I meet them? You always try to hide them from me" jisung whine. Hyunjin shake his head.

"It's not time yet ji. I'll introduce you when you're ready okay?" Hyunjin say softly. Jisung pout but still nod his head. Hyunjin ruffle his hair and let the boy go out from his door.

They both wave to each other before hyunjin close the door. Hyunjin sigh in relief before he go back to his room.

"Maybe it's actually a wrong idea to give him my spare key..." Hyunjin mumble alone. He continue his work and spend it for almost another 30 minutes before a knock can be hear from his door.

In reflex, he quickly run to his door and were greeted with five other man. "You're ready hyunjin?" The shortest of the five ask. Hyunjin nod and ask them to wait for him to take his paperwork he's been working on just now and his laptop.

He reach for his house key and lock it. "Let's go." He say before the five men lead him.

*Five years later*

"HYUNJIIIINNNN!!!" the now are not braces boy exclaim when he sees his best friend from afar.

Hyunjin smile and wait for him. Beside him, there's a freckle boy who have a wide smile on his face.

Hyunjin were attack with a hug and giggles. When the boy that was attacking him release him, he turn to the freckles boy. "FELIX!!! DIDN'T SEE YOU THERE." He shout even though they're close.

Felix nod and giggle with the boy when he got hug attacked too. "Jisung,, why are you here?" Hyunjin ask as they started to walk.

"I was at the park. My brother were here just now so I met him." Jisung say brightly. They are all now nineteen years old, means they are now last year in senior high school. Hyunjin nod while Felix gasp loudly.

"YOU BETRAYED MEEE." Felix whine loudly. Jisung tilt his head at first, confused, but then widen his eyes when he remembered something.

"FELIX I'M SO SORRYYYY." Jisung hug his friend from side. Felix pout and fake cry. Hyunjin being the clueless one scratch his head. "What is going on?" Hyunjin ask.

Jisung turn to him while Felix are still pouting. "He asked me to call him everytime jiru came..." Jisung whisper into hyunjin ear before back to comforting Felix.

It took jisung almost 15 minutes to comfort him and he had to treat him a bubble milk tea near their apartment before they go home.

As they walk into the shop, the scent inside the shop make they all relax. It is really calming and soothing. It is too soft that no one can hate the smell.

"No wonder you two loves this place so much." Hyunjin say. It is his first time being there and he already love it. Both Felix and jisung smile, "wait until you drink their tea, it's the best!!" Jisung exclaim.

He drag his two friend to the counter and excitedly pointing to each menu written. "This,this,this,this, oh oh and this and thiiisss and this one too-" Felix and hyunjin just laugh at their friend being excited over tea and bread.

"Hyunjin? Felix?" Both of them froze. They recognize that voice. They slowly turn around and greeted with a really cute kitten smile. "It is you two." The person say putting both his hand on either of their shoulder.

"Hyung...." Hyung and Felix trail off at the same time. They both turn to the boy behind them and look at each other. "Uh... Hyung what are you doing here?" Hyunjin take off the kitten smile like boy hand from Felix's shoulder and wrap his hand around the older.

The older raise an eyebrow at hyunjin "To buy some tea of course. The boys said they wanted to drink some milk tea." Hyunjin make an 'o' mouth and look at Felix.

The older are now completely confuse so he turn around to where the handsome guy in front of him is looking.

He furrow his eyebrow when he sees another boy is with Felix. "Who's that?" The older push off hyunjin's hand in him and walk to the two.

"Felix who is this?" Felix once again froze. Jisung on the other hand look up to the voice. He show his smile and the older show his famous kitten smile. "Oh my god your smile is so cute!!" Jisung squeal.

The older smirk and turn to Felix and hyunjin. "How come I've never meet him?" He ask.

Felix and hyunjin sigh which makes jisung tilt his head, not intent to make it look cute. "We just... We'll tell you later hyung..." Hyunjin say quietly.

The older have this suspicious look on his face but quickly drop it and replace it with a smile when jisung turn to him.

"Hyung? O-oh.... I'm sorry.. I thought you're the same age with us..." Jisung look down and fiddling his fingers. The older smile and hold Jisung's hand. "No it's okay, I'm used to it." Jisung look up and smile when the older were smiling warmly at him.

He nod and turn to his two best friends. "I've been friend with you since we were in our moms womb and you" jisung point to Felix "I'm the first friend you ever made since you came four years ago but how come you guys know him but has never introduce to me?"

Jisung point to himself. Felix and hyunjin panic and hyunjin quickly put both his hand on either side of Jisung's shoulder, "I'll tell you later okay?" Hyunjin say quietly which make jisung nod slowly.

Jisung turn to the older and reach his right hand out "Hi hyung, my name is jisung nice to meet you." The older reach for his hand and smile. Jisung quickly pull back his hand and bow.

"What's your name hyung?"

"Minho. It's Minho."

______________________________________

Hiiiii,,, sooo as I promised!!! NEW BOOK!!! It's a minsung story,,, hope you guys will give this book lots of love!!!(◍•ᴗ•◍)♡

I really love angst...so I'm sorry!!! Next time,,, I might do a not angst story,,, uhuk,,,happy reading.

Oh and I'll publish new chapter every Friday so please look forward(don't actually) to it.