❦ I N T R O ❦

Nini is a very shy girl, but that didn't stop her from becoming one of the best journalists for Billboard magazine.

Even as a journalist, she has plenty of free time, because she only interviews famous people a few times a month, after that she can write the interviews at home.

She loves writing about other people's lives, but one day, she would like to write about hers.

The problem is that her life isn't easy, more precisely her love life.

She has been in love with her best friend since diapers, the well-known Jonah Marais, but he doesn't show the same feelings.

Jonah Marais is the oldest member of the band Why Don't We and the young father of a little girl, Daisy, a 4-years-old.

Jonah fell in love with Daisy's mother when he was 17, they were high school lovers, but she was more in love with money.

When she found out Jonah was moving to Los Angeles to start the band, she saw money going into his bank account.

But then she got pregnant, something that wasn't part of the plan, but helped to Jonah take her with him.

At that time, Nini had received an email from Billboard replying to hers that she had been hired to work for the magazine.

Nini was the happiest, until she heard the news of the pregnancy, she was hoping that as she and Jonah would go to Los Angeles and they would become closer than best friends, but that didn't happen.

At Los Angeles, Nini bought an apartment not too big, but so not too small, the ideal size for her with view to the beach and not too far of the Why Don't We house.

Everything was going amazing for both best friends until the day of Daisy's birth.

The day that Jonah got his heart broken.

The day that the one he thought was his soulmate left him for someone rich guy.

The day he went into depression.

The day Nini had to roll up her sleeves and take care of the newborn and her father.

Nini was the one who gave the idea for the baby's name to Jonah, the young dad was too broken to think.

Nini was the first person, after the doctor and nurse, picking up the little child in her arms.

For her, it was a magical moment, having little Daisy in her arms.

Daisy was the cutest baby.

Nini fell in love with her, she had a mission to protect that little newborn and that's what she did.

The relationship between the two is not much different from mother and daughter, they don't live in the same house, but they're practically always together.

Something that brought them even closer was their birthday be on the same day, December 1st.

Daisy loves Nini so much, she's always there for her and she was there in all of her firsts.

Daisy would love to be able to call Nini more than the nicknames she has for her. Mommy is the one she wants to be able to use, but she is scared of her reaction.

Her daddy works a lot, but she knows that when he gets home his eyes are just for her.

She is the brightness in Jonah's life, but not having his life partner, leaves him shattered.

Will Jonah open is eyes to see that the girl he is looking for is already in his life?

Or will he break her heart?

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

New fanfic with a new writing style.

I hope you guys like it!

- Love, Violet♡