chapter 2(Edited)

"What happened" xiao zhan asked.

He then realized what happened and tried his best to hide his laugh.

"Sorry I didn't meant to do it. I just forgot that you can't sleep on ice" he said while trying to hide his laugh. "Give me a second" said xiao zhan and left the ice house only to return back with a wooden board.

" Thankyou. Where did you find it?" Yibo asks.

" I saw it while following you" Xiao zhan said.

"Oh okay, good night" Wang yibo said and went to sleep. Xiao zhan has also gone to sleep.

But Yibo couldn't sleep he doesn't know why his heart keeps pounding like an engine causing his ears and cheeks to turn red.
He didn't know how to respond to this foriegn feeling. He never had a friend to actually care about him, no one even dared to laugh infront of him. Can they be friends at least? They don't even know eachother's names.

He suddenly felt hot. The Sun is hot anyways but this was different. He wanted to run away, but to where? He turned to look at the peacefully sleeping boy, admiring his closed eyes.

'His eyes look cute when he smiles' Yibo thought to himself.

He watched Xiao zhan's face carefully. Unconsciously standing up and walking to xiao zhan. He knelt beside xiao zhan and started caressing his face gently. When his hand reached xiao zhan's lips his heart started to beat faster than before. He immediately got up and ran out of the ice house. The night is quite cold but yibo's whole body is burning now. He felt scared to go inside so he decided to sleep outside.
____________________________________

Xiao zhan woke up and looked at the empty wooden board. "Is he awake?" Xiao zhan asked himself and immediately got up and walked out.

He saw yibo practicing his swordsmanship. When Yibo saw Xiao zhan he stopped his practices and stared at Xiao zhan. Xiao zhan gives him a sweet smile while showing his cute bunny teeth.

Yibo felt like his heart was about to jump out of his chest so he frowned at xiao zhan and looked away. Xiao zhan walked to Yibo asking "Hey why are frowning at me like this? I know that we are enemies but now we have to find a way to leave this jungle". " Anyway what is your name?" Yibo just wanted a friend but if anyone gets to know his real identity no one would dare to be friends with him. So he decided to hide his real identity.

"Lan zhan", "you?" Asked Yibo

"Mm wei ying" xiao zhan said. Xiao zhan didn't say his real name either because he wanted to be yibo's friend as a normal human.

They walked all day but couldn't find the way. That's when they heard a dog barking. Xiao zhan grabbed yibo's wrist and ran to the middle of the jungle.
Yibo broke Xiao zhan's grip and began to scold him.

" What the hell are you doing are you out of your mind? We are trapped in the middle of the jungle because of you, you must be a lunatic" Yibo said angrily.

Xiao zhan said nothing but shiver. He looks so pale. Yibo looked at him

" wei ying? Are you okay? " Yibo asked with concern.

Xiao zhan looked at Yibo but didn't say anything. At that moment they heard a dog barking again. Xian zhan jumped on yibo and hugged him tightly. Yibo felt his heart beat fasten again. He tried to push Xiao zhan away but Xiao zhan held on to him tight.

" Hey what are you doing get off me!!!" Yibo shouted.

" Save me pleaaaaaase don't gooo save meee" xiao zhan cried. Yibo tried to calm him. " Okay okay you are safe now okay " yibo said.

" Th..the d..d..dog?" Xiao zhan asked.
"there is no dog calm down"yibo said.

Xiao zhan immediately loosened his embrace and looked away trying to hide his embarrassment.

*************************

Excuse my grammatical mistakes and please bear with me 😭❤️

Please vote and comment to make me smile 😭❤️ Thankyou for reading💗
Love you guys❤️

Good night good 🌙