chapter 44

Zhan was lying on his bed while wen qing checking him. After a while Mianmian and yuchen came to the room where zhan was lying.

"Ah Mr.xiao... are okay now?" Mianmian asked and zhan nodded with smile.

"Please call me zhan.." zhan said. Mianmian smiled and nodded.

"Where is Wang yibo?" Yuchen asked.

"Ahh..he went to find green apples.." zhan said with smile.

"Green apples?" Yuchen and Mianmian asked with surprise. Zhan nodded.

"But why green?" Yuchen asked with curious.

"I don't know but i want to eat green apple so badly..." Zhan said.

"Pregnancy issues!" Wen qing said and all laughed.

"But i have one question left..." zhan said with making curious face.

" What?" Mianmian asked.

"How yuchen was your husband? you were going to marry yibo aren't you?" Zhan asked with curious.

"Ah that's... yuchen and i have been lovers for two years. But my parents want me to marry yibo. So i decided to run away with yuchen. then we got married. but after...." Mianmian blushed. Yuchen looked away to hide embarrassment.

"After had sex..okay now you can continue..." Wen qing said suddenly and Mianmian blushed than before. After a while she began to continue.

"Then yuchen got fever. luckily i knew Wen qing. So i called to her. After check up, she told me that only one person who can save him is Wang yibo. you know he was very cold cruel guy. if he knew about yuchen he will kill him before he turn to water. but i couldn't let yuchen die so i sent a letter to haikuan ge asking for help to get wang yibo's help. After two days i received a reply letter not from haikuan ge but wang yibo. he had told me to pretend as i marrying him and he promised to help yuchen after the marriage. I didn't have other choice so i agreed. Thanks to my mind reading power i could know about you. I asked him about you.... he told me everything. You know i could feel your feelings that day we announced that we going to sugarmoon. I really wanted to stop him But couldn't. he did all because of you. and i can tell you, he is the one who suffered most at that time. now, don't be sad or worry we all be with you two till the end.." Mianmian said with smile.

Zhan's eyes filled with eyes. he doubt yibo, once yibo told him doubt anything but not to doubt  his love. but zhan did it. he dout yibo's love. why? Why? why he couldn't feel yibo's pain. tears rolled down his cheeks.

"I'm back" zhan came to the world when he heard yibo's deep but beautiful voice.

"Hey why are you crying? Who made you cry? " yibo ran to his crying baby zhan and sat beside him. He wiped zhan's tears.

"Who made you cry? These girls?" Yibo asked and looked at two girls.

Zhan heart skip a beat. the only man he wanted to be with forever now infront of his eyes again. No doubts, his man loves him too. More than anything. Zhan smiled and hugged yibo suddenly.

Yibo's heart began to thump faster. of course they had kissed so many times, they shared their body but every time two of them felt as their first time.

"A..are you okay?" Yibo asked. zhan pulled away and nodded with smile.

"Ah this is your apples.." yibo handed zhan big apple bag. zhan smiled happily and opened the bag. his smile disappeared suddenly. All of others looked at zhan with curious.

"What is this yibo? I hate you!" Zhan said.

"What happened babe?" Yibo asked with widen eyes.

"Look.. i told you to take green apple not red apples..." zhan said with anger.

"Ahh..there is no any green apple to find that's why i bought red apples... don't be mad they are also apples right?" Yibo said with puppy smile.

"But A-yuan want green apple..."zhan said.

"Who is A-yuan?" Yibo asked with widen eyes.

"Our baby...idiot.. if you can't bring green apples then don't come closer me again." Zhan said and looked away with anger.

"Okay okay...i'll bring...okay?" Yibo  placed a peck on zhan's lips and left. Others couldn't help but laughed.

**********************

Thankyou for reading,voting and commenting.

If you like this chapter please vote and comment.

Sorry for grammatical and typing errors.

Stay safe from corona and take care.

Have a nice day. Love you all!