chapter 34

"This is the earth then..." haikuan said with surprise.

"Earth??" Cheng asked curiously.

" yes it's a parallel world to our world."

"Then you saying...that, this is not our world.?" Cheng asked again.

"Yes... let's go... now we have to find zhao yunlan." Haikuan said.

"Who is that?" cheng asked curiously.

" chief of special investigation unit.. he is the one who can help us... i had their address..." haikuan took out his money bag. there was a little paper piece.

" there is the address.. human resources department, 1/F No.4, bright avenue." Haikuan read the address.

" how can we find it now?" Cheng asked.

"Transportation power.." haikuan said with smile.

" but you gave your power to ziyi..aren't you?" Chen asked.

"No, not all just half..." haikuan said.

"Ahh..mm" cheng hummed.

When they popup in sid ( special investigation department) all agents got surprise.

Zhao Yunlan immediately took out his gun and pointed at cheng and haikuan.

"Who are you?...You... guys..are not from dixin right?" Zhao yunlan asked.

" No we are not, we are from lost paradise. It is parallel world to earth. We came here to find something. You are the one who can help us chief zhao.." haikuan said calm voice with light smile.

"How...you.. know my name?"

Xiao zhan's pov

Wen qing arrived to my room and began to check me. i saw that she was shocked. am i going to burn again? but she told me that will never happen again....

" i want to talk with him privately. can please go out?" Wen qing asked from others who were in my room.

After they left wen qing locked the door....

what the hell why is she colsed the door?

" who is the father?" Wen qing suddenly asked. Is she crazy? She know my father.

" what?... xiao fengmin is my father.. do you have dout of that?"  I asked with mock.

"I didn't asked about your father. Who is the father of this baby...?" Wen qing asked. what the hell. I can't see any baby here....

"What? i can't see any baby.. what are you talking?" I asked with curious.

" of course you can't see... because baby is in your inside..." wen qing said.

What the hell? What baby? Inside of me? I can't understand what the hell she is saying..

"What??" I asked with confused.

"That means you are pregnant now..."

"No way! It can't be... how could this happen. i'm a man... i can't get pregnant...." i was shocked with her words... how can... it's not possible.

" it's my fault... i didn't care to say it.." wen qing said with disappointment.

" say? What?" I was really confuse.

" This is the effect of medicine that i gave to you when you were unconscious.... i didn't say it, because i didn't want to scare you. i never thought...you... will... sleep with... A MALE!!!" Wen qing said making disappoited face.

I really shocked. I looked away to hide embarrassment.

But if i really pregnant, this is my and yibo's baby.... i'm really happy...

I caressed my tommy and smiled.

If this is dream, i don't dare to wake up...

" Tell me who is the father?" I came to the world again when i heard wen qing's voice. I stayed silent.

How can i say his name?....

" if you can't say his name okay, but you have to bring him here...." wen qing said.

"It's not possible..." i said.

"If it's not possible, then abort...." wen qing said angrily.

"WHAT?? NEVER!!!" i shocked with her words. how... is she monster? How can she say such cruel things....

" But you can't take care of him alone..." wen qing said.

"Why can't i? didn't you see single parents before.. i can take care of my baby..." i said angrily.

"No you can't... this is not a normal baby baby this is spirit... AND THAT'S A FIRE SPIRIT....." she yelled.

"Spirit? " i couldn't understand what she is saying.

"Yes this is not normal human baby. this baby will grow in your tommy as a spirit... because you don't have womb to carry a human baby.... after nine months baby will come to this world and then will turn to a human body... but the problem is baby is fire spirit... but your tommy is cool, baby needs warmth. Only baby's father can warm him now.... that's why i told you to bring him here.... if you didn't, baby will turn to a ice cube and die...." wen qing explained calmly.

I got scared of that words... i can't lost my baby... and i can't bring his father too...

*********************

Thankyou for reading commenting and voting..

Hope you enjoyed, if you liked it please don't forget to comment and vote😊

Sorry for grammatical and typing errors.

Stay safe from corona.

Have a nice day!