chapter 52

So guys this is the last chapter. I'm glad if you really enjoyed my story.❤️❤️
***********************

Next day

"Everything settled?" Xiao zhan asked.

"Yes, everything is ready." Yibo sighed.

"I don't know what will happen today... but i want to say...i really love you.." yibo said while placing his both palms on zhan's cheeks.

"Why are you saying this now... we will win for sure.." zhan said with smile. He leaned towards yibo and placed a peck on yibo's lips.

"Ehm..ehm.." when they heard someone coughing they pulled away from themselves with embarrassment.

"Master sizhui" wang yibo and xiao zhan greeted at him.

"Ahh...don't do that... you two are my parents after all.." sizhui said with smile.

"Do you want something?" Xiao zhan asked.

"No i just came here to wish you all the best... " sizhui said.

"Wish you the same.." yibo and xiao zhan said.

"I made a juice do you want to drink.." sizhui asked suddenly showing a bottle of fruit juice.

"No, i'm not thirsty.. i'll go there to talk with them." Zhan said with a smile and went towards others.

"Seems like no one wants to drink my juice.."sizhui said with pout.

"Give it to me. I'm thirsty." Yibo said suddenly.

"Let's share then, i have good father." Sizhui said with puppy smile. He brought two cups and gave one to yibo.

He began to drink that juice. But after few minutes they felt dizzy.

"Wang yibo..why didn't you tell me before that you have a twin" sizhui said.

"Twin? Do i have? " yibo asked. Both of them began to swing.

"Heyyy...you too have a twin..." yibo said with excitement.

"Nope...i don't have.." sizhui said while pouting.

"No no..you have i can see.."yibo said while swinging.

"If i have, you are the one who caused to that" sizhui said with laugh.

Yibo began to laugh with him.

Yibo placed his one arm around sizhui's shoulder.

" WUHUUU..CHEERS FOR OUR GREAT MASTER SIZHUI..." Yibo began to scream. When others heard that they ran towards them.

"Yibo what are you doing?" Xiao zhan asked with confuse.

"...CHEEEEERSSS..FOR MY BELOVED DADA..." Sizhui began to scream while lifting the juice cup.

"What are you doing? Are you drunk?" Xiao zhan yelled at them. All of others were looking at them with confuse.

"Nnnno..weee...are nottt drunk.."yibo said.

Haikuan went towards them and took yibo's cup and checked it.

"Yiling berries" haikuan said while looking at others. Xiao zhan placed his palm on his own forehead.

"What do we do now?" Lan qiren asked.

"I don't know" xiao zhan said while looking at yibo and sizhui who was playing like kids.

Sizhui ran towards xiao zhan immediately.

"Drink with us mommy..." sizhui pouted at him.

"What? Who is your mama?" Xiao zhan yelled at him.