chapter 33

Xiao zhan's pov

I kissed his forehead, then his eyes, nose, cheeks, lips.... but he didn't respond. He didn't refused too. But i could feel his love as before....

Of course i feel like that because i'm an idiot. I'm blinded with love.

I feel what i want to feel but it's not the real. and i can't understand it... no i don't want to understand...

I'm such a stupid to love someone not loving me anymore.... but...

I'm xiao zhan, everyone loved me since my childhood. No one hurted me, they always been nice to me. Only one who didn't like me is my step mother as everyone knows. But she loved me too as hell.

Xiao zhan, who famous for his beauty... no one can not to fall for him.... what a joke.

I pushed him to my bed. I began to kiss him. I kissed him hungrily. After a few seconds he began to kiss me back. I was on his lap. I wrapped my legs around his belly.

When he began to kiss my shoulder, i hugged him.

"You can strip the ring if i die too...." i said to him while hugging him tight. As he heard it he stopped kissing me... he tried to loose the hug but tighten the hug than before.

I can't say him , not to leave me if i say so, will he stay?

I wish i could hate you yibo... but i'm really weak to do it...

He never sid that he loves me, i'm the one who thought that... but he slept with me before... i can't blame him... i'm the one who asked for it...

I can see.... all is just my imaginations.... how stupid i am....

Xiao zhan who can melt even big ice just with his smile.....

I couldn't hold the pain anymore.. my uncontrollable tears began fall
along yibo's naked back.

I felt he biting my ears... i lost my control. I pushed him to the pillow and began to mark him. i bit his everywhere i can bit.

His upper body is filled with blood. But he didn't try to stop me from biting. he let me do anything i want to do.

----------------------------------------

Next day when i woke up, yibo was not there... i dressed up went out.

"Zhan...." i heard ziyi's voice. She placed her hand on my shoulder.

" mmm?"

"Are you okay?" She asked from me.

"What are they watching?..." i asked with weakened voice.

" yibo and mian mian went to the rose venue for...." i didn't let ziyi finish the sentence.

"Hmm" i hummed and left.

After yibo and mian mian left we left sun clan too...

One month later

After a week returned back from sun clan we got a letter. That was about, sun clan released us from every punishment. after we got that announcement all soldiers who were from sun clan returned to their clan.

Seems he happy with his new wife... anyway, he is happy so i'm happy too.

I felt strange feeling since i woke up. I felt like want to vomit.

I drank a cup of water and went to the conversation chamber. We talked about future plans for our clan. After the conversation, all ministers left the hall.

I stood up to go but everything went to dark... that's what i can remember.

When i woke up i was in my room. Lu jie was sitting beside me while caressing my hair.

I saw our doctor holding my hand checking my pulse.

"What happened to him doctor?" Fengmin asked.

"This.... i can't be sure....i think we need to call wen qing.."

**********************

Thankyou for reading.

Sorry for grammatical and typing errors.

Hope you enjoyed. If you like it please vote and comment.

And stay away from corona

Have a nice day!