chapter 29

"I didn't fool you.." haikuan said calmly while caressing the wall.

They heard a noice...noice of roaring.

"What is that?" Cheng asked and unsheath his sword.

"That roar.... what i heard before" haikuan said.

"That's just roar is just made from black magic just for fool people.." haikuan added

"Really?? Then tell me...where is the exit?" Cheng asked.

" why can't i think that he really fooling me? I still believing him...ahhhh i..." cheng thought

"Find for carving look like two hands." Haikuan said.

The caress the wall few moments.

"Heyy..there..." cheng shouted.

Haikuan came near to cheng.

"Yeah..this is...put your right hand in one carving..." haikuan said.

Then haikuan put his right hand in other carving too. the wall opened. cheng jumped happily when he saw the wall is opening.

They went out. but the wall closed when they reached out side.

"Wohh what a heaven is this?" Cheng and haikuan got surprised when they saw the place which infront of their eyes.

"Then, this is the earth..." haikuan said with delight

In the sun clan

_A week later_

" yibo, did you think about the proposal?" Lan qiren asked.

"Not yet.." yibo said coldly.

"Then let me know your decision after you decide..." lan qiren said and left yibo and wang yi alone.

"Mom what do you think?" Yibo asked.

"Son..do you want to giveup xiao zhan for real?" Wang yi asked back.

" i already gave up him.. i don't have any feeling of him right now... but the proposal... what do you think about it mom?" Yibo asked expressionless.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes mom... can't you see?" Yibo asked.

Of course she can see clearly, there is no sign of smile as before. And he getting mad of every small thing his servants making. he didn't talk with his mom as usual. No huggs, no sweet talking....

Of course wang yi can see all of them. but she didn't know what to do. if there was haikuan, she could do something but haikuan is missig too. she worried hardly about haikuan. She felt guilty about letting go of his older son.

Yibo send soldiers to find him too but there was no any sign of haikuan.

He searched everywhere of moon clan but didn't find him. Wang yi said to yibo to ask from royal moon family but yibo didn't care to ask from them.

" mom what do you think?" Yibo asked again.

" I met her before, she quite beautiful, calm and sensitive.. and she is cheerful girl too... i like her..but you are the one who has to decide" wang yi said.

"If you say so, i'll marry her then" yibo said coldly and left.

********************

Sorry for short chapter. Perhaps i will not able to update soon because of some reasons. But i try to update soon as possible.

Sorry for grammatical and typing errors. If you like this chapter please vote and comment.

And stay safe from corona

Havw a nice day!