chapter 26

"Hmm" yibo nodded.

"But i'm not going to forgive your father that easy.......he killed my father afterall." Yibo said.

"My father didn't kill anyone, i'm hundred percent sure for that" xiao zhan said.

"Okay, then prove it...i'll give  three month to you...but if you fail, i don't kill him but lock him in my jail.....i give this chance just because of you..... and please don't doubt my love, it was real..... you can doubt my everything but love....." yibo said with cracked voice.

"Okay i'll prove it.." xiao zhan said with confidence.

Yibo turn back to go but turn to xiao zhan again.

"And we are...done here....i know we brokeup last time but this time..... everything is done... i have no any feeling for you after i realize that you are same person as my biggest enemy.... but i can't kill you because i loved you before.....so.....all is done now...." yibo said. Then he got a deep breath and left without even looking at xiao zhan.

Xiao zhan couldn't help but looking at leaving wang yibo. He felt in his chest, there is no heart anymore...his heart numbed... tears couldn't hold anymore. They fell over and over...

Xiao zhan felt a cold arm wrapping in his back. he turn.

"Zhan it's okay....." ziyi hugged him as a mother hugging his bullied child to comfort him.

"I hate him...i hate him...." xiao zhan cried as a baby.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You will done here....fucking clan leader fengmin..." meng yao roared at kneeled fengmin.

"I said...i didn't kill anyone.... if you don't believe me it's not my problem.... but my family and other people are innocent...if you want to kill me just kill me....." fengmin raored.

" where is xiao zhan?" Meng yao asked.

Fengmin smirked.

"I don't know" fengmin said.

"If you don't tell me, it's okay.... i'll ask from your beautiful wife..." yao said and turn to the yu ziyuan.

He placed his sword on her neck.

"Say where is xiao zhan???" He asked.

" if my husband don't how could i know that......" yu ziyuan said with smirk. Yao got angry and kicked to yu ziyuan.

He raised his sword to cut her neck but the sword separated to two pieces by another sword.

"Stop...it right now" yibo yelled.

"Yibo...?? What happened? Why did you stop me?" Yao asked with curious.

" i had talk with xiao zhan, he asked for few times for prove that fengmin didn't kill my father....i gave him three months..." he said and turn to fengmin.

" during that period, we will not harm you...but your son failed to do that, you all will be my servants.... and my eyes always on you from now on don't try to mess... got it...let's go...." yibo said.

"But i saw him...don't you believe me yibo..." yao asked with disappointment.

"No uncle...i do believe you... but i want to prove to xiao zhan that his father is really murderer....i want him to find out himself....that's it." Yibo said. Yao nodded.

"My guards will keep eyes on you in every seconds...." yibo said.

"But what if they attack to our guards after the eclipse." Yao asked.

"Don't worry....they can't use their power even after the eclipse... i spelled a trick....no one can use their power except xiao zhan during this period.... if he proved that fengmin is innocent, i'll remove that spell." Yibo said.

"Okay " fengmin said.

Then yibo turn to their soldiers.

"Keep your eye on them always... then let me know every small detail of them day by day. Got it" yibo said and left.

After they left ziyi ran to fengim and others.

"Sire sire....." ziyi shouted.

"What happened??" Fengmin asked.

"Zhan...zhan... he is boiling....." ziyi cried.

"What....where is him..?" Xuan lu asked with tearful eyes.

"He is in guqin town midical chamber..."ziyi said.

"Let's go...everyone got up and went to the medical chamber.

"What happened to zhan????" Fengmin asked from doctor.

" i can't find the reason....i never see such thing in my whole life..."doctor said.

"And don't worry...i know someone can help, i already send her a message to come here....she will come here in any moment." Doctor added.

"Who is that?" Xuan lu asked.

"Wen qing.... she is the best doctor in moon and sun sect...she knows everything...i think she will find the reason....." the doctor said.

"May i coming?" They heard a female voice and turn to her.

"Miss.Wen qing you came...please check him..." The doctor said.

Everyone sided and let her chech xiao zhan. after she finished the checkup she got shock.

"What happened?" Everyone asked.

"It's...i think...he had sex with someone from sun clan..." wen qing said.

"What?? " everyone shocked.

"That's why he burning like this... no one allowed to sleep with sun clan member than their clan. Because if other clan member slept with them.... they will burn as fever...if that other person is not from moon clan, we can save that person with medicine but.... if that person is moon clan member.... that person will melt and turn to the water for sure.... medicine can do nothing...." wen qing explained.

" you mean....that you can't save him?" Ziyi asked with tearful eyes.

Everyone's eyes filled with tears. they couldn't believe this.

"There is one person who can save him....is sun clan leader..."

**********************

Thank for reading commenting and voting. Glad if you enjoy.

If you like this update please vote and comment.

Sorry for grammatical and typical errors.

Stay safe from corona

Have a nice day! Take care!