chapter 49

Earth

Haikuan and others turn to go to find the yin mirror. but they were stopped by someone's voice.

"Woh..look, we have guests..." a white haired guy said with mock.

"Yezun!" Yunlan shouted.

"Ah yunlan... you came to save your dear lover...woh...i thought you'll come but you are early than i thought." Yezun said with smirk.

"Yezun! stop this.."shen wei said.

"Why? You affraid that your love will die...is he that important to you?" Yezun asked with smirk.

"Yezun, you are the most important person in the world to me..." shen wei said.

" ohh dear brother...is that true? Should i believe?" Yezun laughed like an idiot.

"Brother?" Haikuan asked with confuse. When yezun heard that he turned to haikuan.

"Yeeessss... i'm beloved younger brother who was sold to a thieves gang by his own twin brother." yezun said while looking at shen wei.

"I didn't sold you.. why don't you believe me?" Shen wei asked with tears.

"Of course i don't believe you..." yezun said and create a black and blue mixed smoke. he throw it to shen wei and shen wei jumped away to save him self.

Yunlan took his gun and pointed at yezun. but yezun was more powerful than him. He separate yunlan and his gun with his power.

Chen create a water string and wrapped it around yezun's body. But yezun broke it and throw black smoke at cheng. Haikuan pulled away cheng and saved him.

All of them fought with yezun but yezun won.

"Woh.. finally i can kill all of you.." yezun said and laughed.

"For the last time, do you have any wishes?" Yezun asked with smirk.

"Even for the last time, i only have to say, i didn't sold you. they fooled me and took away from me." Shen wei said with tears.

"Shut up!" Yezun yelled.

"Stop! If there is any misunderstand, i can make you clear it." Haikuan said and others looked at him with widen eyes.

"How?" Yezun asked.

"I can connect your minds...then you can see his memory in your eyes." Haikuan said.

"What? how is that?" Cheng asked with confuse.

"Black magic " haikuan said. Cheng's eyes widen.

"No! You can't do that you know it's forbidden in our world." Cheng said.

"I know.. but we araren't doing bad thing...let me try" haikuan said.

Others looked at each others faces.

"You two please sit face to face and hold each other's hands." Haikuan said with calm voice.

Shen wei and yezun sat face to face. Before hold hands yezun frowned at shen wei.

After they hold each other's hands, haikuan began to whisper something. Then he put his hands on shen wei's and yezun's heads.

Yezun entered to shen wei's memory.

He saw that thieves gang. they pushed down shen wei from the hill and took yezun with them. shen wei stood up and ran up to the hill but there was no his brother. He searched for him everywhere. But couldn't find.

When yezun realized the truth he felt guilty. He apologized shen wei. Shen wei hugged him.

"Don't worry, from now on, i'll be here with you. I don't leave you again."shen wei said while hugging yezun. Yezun smiled and pulled himself away from shen wei's embrace.