chapter 6(Edited)

When Xiao Zhan arrived to his clan Xuan Lu and Zhuo Cheng immediately rushed to him. They hugged Xiao Zhan. Xuan Lu cupped Zhan's cheeks with her small yet soft hands and placed a kiss on his forehead.
"Where the hell have you been? I thought you are dead. Don't you have any responsibilities for your clan?" A-Cheng asked angrily.

"A-Cheng don't scold him. He looks tired. Let him get some rest and let the clan members and soldiers know about Zhan's arrival." Xuan Lu said calmly.

"Thankyou Jie Jie" Zhan said smiling tiredly and went to his room.

That's when Fengmin suddenly walked in to his room and began to scold him but ended up hugging Zhan tight and said he missed him. After a while Fengmin left asking Zhan to get some rest.

Xiao Zhan tried to get some sleep but he couldn't. The memories of his days with Lan Zhan began to wander around his mind. He wanted Lan Zhan's warm hug to sleep. He missed him, wiping away the tears rolling down his cheeks he slowly drifted off to sleep.

Next day they organized a party to celebrate the clan leader's arrival. They were really happy for his return. They sang together and danced together but Xiao Zhan didn't feel happy.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A week has already passed by. Xiao Zhan didn't talk to the others as much as he used to. Not even with Xuan Lu or Zhuo Cheng. They felt strange. Fengmin was worried about Zhan's sudden changes as well.

Finally they decided to confront Xiao Zhan regarding the reasons behind his sudden change; they didn't bring up the matter in front of other clan members and mediocre people for his own safety. But Xiao Zhan refused to answer and instead ignored the question throwing tantrums at them.

How could he answer? He himself couldn't decipher his own feelings. He felt stressed. He felt like he was slowly falling apart. He didn't know why.

Fengmin ordered the royal physician to take a look at Xiao Zhan incase he's fallen sick. But the physician after checking up Zhan has confirmed that he is healthy.

Who says he's not sick? The boy was love sick. But he didn't want to accept his feelings.

After the physician left, Fengmin came to Xiao Zhan's room and talked to him.

"Zhan I don't know what's happening to you. If you don't want to talk about it I'm not going to force you, but Zhan you are the clan leader and you have responsibilities to take care of right? Think what will happen if Yibo suddenly decides to attack our clan, when you are in this situation?" Fengmin said worried.

Xiao Zhan looked at him when he heard Yibo's name.

"It's nothing dad I just have a head ache and you are right. That Yibo! Arghhh I hate him so much dad. I know that I'm wrong so please give me a chance to make it right and if you can, please forgive me for my irresponsible behavior in the past few days." Xiao Zhan apologized.

"Don't apologize son, you are the clan leader." Fengmin said as he hugged Xiao Zhan tightly. Just then Xuan Lu and A-Cheng also walked in to his room and seeing them they joined the hug as well.

A month passed by but no one has attacked yet. 'Has Yibo died or something' everybody thought.
There was not even one sign of an attack. Xiao Zhan settled many projects to provide his clan.

Everybody in the moon clan lived happily, but Xiao Zhan was an exception. He felt the same way as he felt when he returned from Yiling. He tried hard to hide his feelings as he couldn't tell his feelings to his family.

But he wanted to share his feelings with someone so badly. So he decided to go to Meng Ziyi who was Zhan's best friend since childhood after Xuan Lu and A-Cheng that is.

Meng Ziyi's parents had died when Meng Ziyi and her brother Yubin were very young. Fengmin helped them after their parent's death. Ziyi and Yubin were very good friends of Xiao Zhan but when he was crowned as the Clan leader he couldn't visit them as usual.

He knocked on the door. The door opened.

"Zhan, Zhan!!! Ah I mean my lord!!!!" Ziyi said bowing in surprise.

"Ah don't make fun of me, now move a side and let me in" Xiao Zhan said while pushing Ziyi aside. Ziyi didn't mean to make fun of him. She meant it.

"My lord can I know why you are here?" Ziyi asked.

"Ahh Ziyi please don't call me that. I feel like an outsider. Please call me Zhan Zhan." Zhan said.

"Okay Zhan, anyway why are you here?" Ziyi asked again.

"What? Can't I visit?" Zhan asked.
"Okay actually I have to tell you something." Zhan said.

"Sure spit it out" Ziyi sat beside him.

"That I..." Zhan said everything including his recent feelings."

WHAT THEN DO YOU LI-?" Ziyi realized that she was shouting so she suddenly lowered her voice and asked.

"Do you like him Zhan?" Ziyi asked.

"Hmm yes, I like him..." Ziyi's eyes widened when she heard Zhan.

"NO! NO! NO!!! Not in that way. I like him as a friend. The problem is I miss him badly." Xiao Zhan said embarrassed.

"What is that zhan? If you don't like him in that way why are you missing him this badly. You really are something Zhan" Ziyi said while rubbing her temples.

"I don't know agghhh I hate my life" Zhan said. Ziyi laughed at him.

"Why are you laughing?" Zhan asked angrily.

"Nothing Nothing." Ziyi said while trying to hide her laugh. "Do you want go?" Ziyi asked.

"Where?" Xiao Zhan asked.

"Where else, sun clan to find your lo- I mean your friend." Ziyi said while raising her eyebrows. Xiao zhan touched her forehead with his back palm.

"Are you sick? Let's find you a doctor" Zhan said mockingly.

"Zhan I'm serious. If you want to get his information from the sun clan I have a talented spy." Ziyi said proudly.

"Yubin?" Zhan asked. "Of course" Ziyi said smiling.

"Can he?" Zhan asked curiously.

"Believe me he can, when he find your Lo- I mean your 'friend', we can go to see him and no one will know you are the moon clan leader." Ziyi said.

Zhan smiled widely. He hugged her while saying thank you.

"Ah Zhan get off. You are not allowed to be touched by anyone" Ziyi said while laughing. Xiao Zhan frowned and then smiled.

*******
Thank you for reading.
Hope you enjoyed.
Sorry for my grammatical mistakes folks.

Please comment and vote to make me smile 

Have a nice day