chapter 18 ( guest )

"What a beautiful mother and son.." someone said. yibo and wang yi looked at him.

"Uncle yaor..." yibo said with surprise.

" yibo how are you?" meng yao asked with smile.

" clan leader meng..long time no see, happy to see you again." Wang yu greeted at him.

" uncle yaor please sit" yibo said while pointing to a chair.

Meng yaor sat on the chair which yibo pointed.yibo and wang yi sat beside him.

"Uncle, i got your letter. we are about to attack, when moon eclipse happening. let me show you our plan. If you have another idea please let me know" yibo said and took the map.

" i think i'm useless to here. if you don't mind may i leave?" Wang yi asked.

"Sure mom, take care and i'll see you later " yibo said.

Wang yi bowed at meng yao and meng yao nodded. then wang yi left the hall.

Yibo explained their plan to meng yao. at the mean time lan qiren joined them too and they began discuss about the plan.

" i think it's good plan. i'll join you, when you entered the sun clan. i want to finish that jerk fengmin with my hand" meng yao roared.

" okay you do it. I'll finish xiao zhan. then i'll kill everyone who related to that fucking family." Yibo said smirking.

" Mr. Lan don't you have to say anything?" Meng yao asked.

"I have to be here. if someone try to attack our clan when yibo is not here, i have to deal with it." Lan qiren said.

" yes uncle, you should be here" yibo said.

" may i coming" they heard someone calling. they looked at the door.

" zan jin, you too here?" Lan qiren asked.

The boy who stood near door, smiled at him cutely.

" yeah!he came with me. he finished his studies last week. So i decided to take him there." Meng yao said with light smile.

The boy who named zan jin is meng yao's one and only son. Zan jin's mother who meng yao's wife was died when he was extremely young.

Meng yao said she was died with heart attack,But no one knows the real reason for her death.

Zan jin and yibo are same aged. but they have different attitudes.

Yibo is cold but zan jin is really warm and cute guy. He is very sensitive and kind as haikuan.

Lan qiren once told  yibo to make zan jin as his friend, but yibo refused. he didn't wanted any friend.

But zan jin and haikuan have good relationship. they say he and haikuan like sworn brothers, but who knows the real thing?.

Zan jin smiled at yibo, but yibo didn't respond.

" may.. i ask where...." zan jin about to say something but yibo cut.

"Haikuan ge not in the castle right now" yibo said coldly.

"A..ha..where..is he..then?" zan jin asked with embarrassment.

"  i didn't see him since yesterday morning." lan qiren said.

" mom said he went to meet someone, perhaps it was his special one." Yibo said.

Zan jin seems disappointed. his heart skip a beat when he heard what yibo said. he didn't say anything and nodded. then he left the hall.

Meanwhile @ moon clan

Haikuan arrived to the moon clan.   he asked from few people about wei ying. But no one knew about anyone named wei ying.

He felt disappointment. but he didn't give up. he walked everywhere , every street in moon clan.

Finally he arrived to capital of moon clan named yueliang.

he went to a shop and asked about wei ying. but he couldn't get any information.

He felt hungry, so he bought some soup and sat on a bench where place at corner of the shop.

Aftet he finished eating he went to get a boat to go other side of capital.

When he reached the lake, there was no any boat to get. So he had to wait.

He felt someone running forward him in his back. When he about to turn someone crashed with him.

It's a little boy. the boy thrown away after crashing with a strong body. boy couldn't help and he fell to the lake.