chapter 27

"Sun clan leader? You mean yibo?" Ziyi asked.

" there is no other sun clan leader right?" Weng qing said.

"It's impossible, he will not help us" fengmin said with worrying face.

"Tell me how can he help zhan?" Ziyi asked suddenly.

" we need to remove the temperature from xiao zhan's body.....but we can't do that...only sun clan leader can do that...he have to pull out the temperature  from xiao zhan's body while someone of moon clan member cooling him..." wen qing said.

"Okay" ziyi said and took her sword to go out.

"Where are you going? You going to accompany wang yibo to here. Are you nut? He will not help us..." fengmin scold him.

"He is the one who caused to this, how can he refuse" ziyi mumbled to herself and left without saying anything.

She used haikuan's transportation power to go to sun clan. so she could reach wang yibo without facing to any interruption.

When ziyi popuped behind wang yibo, he alarmed and unsheath his sword then they began to fight.

As expected, yibo won the fight and put his sword on ziyi's neck.

"Who are you?" Yibo asked coldly.

"I'm ziyi moon clan leader xiao zhan's best friend...he is in danger now..." ziyi said.

"So what? Do you want an other month to prove fengmin's innocent?" Yibo asked.

" No zhan is in danger....only you can save him..." ziyi said.

"Why do i do it? I'm not going to help you" yibo said with smirk.

"You have to...you are the one who caused to his sickness..." ziyi raised her voice.

"What? me? What the hell i did?" Yibo roared.

"Arn't you the one who slept with him...he is going turn to water." Ziyi cried.

"Huh...?" Yibo felt his heart was stop. He got back his sword to his side and looked at ziyi.

"What did you say?" Yibo asked with scared voice.

"Yes, if you don't save him, he will turn to water..." ziyi said with cracked voice.

Then ziyi explained everything to yibo.

" why do i help you...i'm not going to save him...and i don't care about him anymore..." yibo said coldly.

Of course why yibo has to save him? Yibo don't have any feeling towards xiao zhan now...

That's what yibo thought. And he said that to xiao zhan... if he save xiao zhan, xiao zhan will think that he still loves him...yibo can't let xiao zhan to get wrong idea..

Yeahhh...that's true...

But yibo's heart still responding to xiao zhan's name....perhaps it's because of his anger for xiao zhan..

"You have to if it's not...i'll tell everyone.... that you are the one who caused to this.." ziyi said with smirk.

"Oh really? How you going to inform them while you are in my jail.?" Yibo smirked and said.

"My brother know everything what i know...if you locked me here he will inform about the incident within hour..." ziyi smirked.

Yibo frowned at her.

"....okay...i'll come with you but promise me not to tell anyone about this.."yibo pleaded.

Ziyi laughed in her mind but she didn't dare to show it to yibo.

The two went to the medical chamber.

Everyone shocked when they saw yibo with meng ziyi.

"How is he..?" Fengmin asked with curious.

" ah ha...if i don't save him, how can he find the truth...if i let him die, everyone will held finger at me...they will say i killed him on purpose that's why i decided to help him. " yibo said like a kid, confessing about his fault to his mother.

Then he looked at ziyi with pleading eyes. Ziyi nodded him to say don't worry.

"I didn't think you will come, come and sit here..." weng qing told to him pointing a chair which placed near xiao zhan's bed.

Yibo sat on that chair and looked at xiao zhan. he felt sad when he saw xiao zhan in that situation.

Wen qing began to check xiao zhan's pulse. Yibo unknowingly frowned at wen qing when he saw she holding xiao zhan's hand.

"Hold his hand" wen qing told while checking xiao zhan.

"Huh!!" Yibo looked at wen qing with confused eyes.

"If you don't hold his hand how you going to pull his temperature out.?" Wen qing asked.

"Hmm" yibo hold xiao zhan's hand. He felt tingling sensation on his stomach when he got touch with xiao zhan.

Of course he touched xiao zhan few hours ago...not just that they kissed...but this feeling...

Is nothing...yibo don't have any feelings towards xiao zhan.

Fengmin hold xiao zhan's other hand.

Yibo pulled out xiao zhan's temperature while fengmin cooling him.

It worked. Xiao zhan's fever gone away. but he was still unconscious.

"Why didn't he woke up?" Yibo asked with curious.

"He lost his energy...that's why he still unconscious. I can give him a medicine but there is only one medicine bottle left...because my bag fall to a water when i coming here" Wen qing whole showing little medicine bottle.

"If it can save him...just feed it to him" fengmin said.

"But...there is a effect......mmm don't mind it will never happen" wen qing said. And others didn't try about the effect again.

Ziyi feed that medicine to xiao zhan.

**********************
Thankyou for reading. Sorry for grammar mistakes and typing errors . If you like this chapter please vote and comment.

And stay safe from corona

Have a nice day!