chapter 50

"Don't worry...your lover is on the way... when he arrived, you can exchange your tears with him." Meng yao smirked.

" I'LL KILL YOU MENG YAO!" Yibo yelled with anger.

" shhhh...don't shout.." meng yao said mockingly.

" Why are you doing this?" Yibo asked. Meng yao leaned towards yibo.

"What do you think? I'm going to take your and your lover's all powers and then i can be theowner if thus whole world..." meng yao whispered to yibo's ears.

"Do you dare? if my uncle know about it you'll die for sure. Fucking medicore...." yibo grinned at yao.

"Your uncle?" Yao smirked again.

"Take him.." meng yao said soldiers. Soldiers took a man towards them. when yibo saw him his eyes widen.

"Uncle!!" Yibo shouted.

"Yes! Mr.lan qiren.. did you just say about this man?" Meng yao asked yibo while pointing at qiren.

"MENG YAO!!!" Yibo yelled.

Meng yao smirked.

"Locked him." Meng yao ordered soldiers. Soldiers locked up qiren infront of yibo's and left.

"I'm sorry.." lan qiren said after soldiers left.

"Huh?" Yibo asked with curious.

"I'm really sorry...i should have to give you a chance. if i let you to be
together with xiao zhan this will not happen... i'm sorry for your baby too... i know you can't forgive me... but i'm really sorry." Qiren said with sad face.

"Mn... but uncle, do you know about his plan? I mean meng yao?" Yibo asked suddenly.

"He is not the real one that we should worry. It's wen chao..." qiren said.

"What? Wen chao? Isn't he legend. As i heard he dead before two thousand years ago." Yibo said with curious.

"No, actually he didn't die. He was in a deep sleep. You know he loves wars. he is depends on wars. but  two thousand years ago, when master shizui brought peace to the world and merge sun and moon sect, he fell in to a deep sleep. But after master shizui's daeth, lost paradise began start to fight. So he woken up from his sleep. He was silent untill now but when he realize about your relationship with xiao zhan he began to act. And i was fooled by his tricks. He hypnotized those he could not deceive. Finally he won he could start a new war royal families. But there is something i can't understand why did he kill your baby? " lan qiren caressed his chin.

"Maybe he want to take our powers as meng yao said." Yibo said.

"But there is something more than.." Lan qiren stop his words because they heard someone coming towards them.

Soldiers took xiao zhan and others to the jail.

"Zhan!!" Yibo shouted.

Soldiers locked up others in one lock up beside yibo's and put zhan in to yibo's lock up.

Yibo suddenly hugged zhan.

" Bo, i lost our baby...i'm sorry.." zhan said while in yibo's embrace.

"I know...it's okay...it's not your fault at all.." yibo tried to comfort him.

"I'll kill them... i'll kill them all...i'll get revenge..." zhan said with anger. He bagan to shake. Yibo felt it. Yibo felt that zhan going to turn high-powerd state.

"Zhan! Calm down..." yibo said.

"Xiao zhan, keep calm.. his get his powers from others anger...if you get angry he will be more powerful.." lan qiren said. When zhan heard that, he turned to lan qiren.

"What do you mean?" Zhan asked. Lan qiren explained.

"Who is this master shizui? I never heard about him.." yuchen asked with curious.

" what don't you know? You are such an idiot." Mianmian slapped his head.

"He was the most powerful peson in the world. He had both moon's and sun's powers. he brought peace to the world. He create a climate which anyone can live  well. That climate same as climate of yiling. But after his death, no one born with both powers. as they say he can come again but he want a powerful strong tummy." Mianmian explained.

"I can understand now...that's why wen chao killed your baby... that baby is him. Master shizui.." lan qiren said. All others looked at him with widen eyes.

"That's correct..." they heard someone's voice. Zhan stood up when he saw that person.

"Zan jin!!! I'll kill you bastard..." zhan yelled.

"Calm down mr.xiao zhan...please listem to me first..." zan jin said calmly.

"What? You killed my baby... i should die.." zhan shouted with anger.

"He is safe" zan jin said suddenly.

"Huh! What do you mean?" zhan asked with confuse.All looked at zan jin with curious.

"Your baby is safe.."zan jin said.

"How? Don't lie...i saw your fucking soldier kill my baby infront of my eyes..." zhan yelled.

"Yes, but he is a spiritual baby... his soul is really powerful and that is master shizui's soul. Haikuan ge created a spell. after your baby's death his soul directly went to haikuan ge's spell. Then he exchange that soul to a human body." Zan jin said.

"Haikuan ge is not even in our world. How can we believe you?" Yibo asked.

"He came here with xue yang... wen chao tried to hypnotize two of us. But we knew some of black magic so he couldn't do it. But we had to act like this. We had to be care because wen chao was always looking at us. But now he believing us because he think that i killed master shizui." Zan jin said.

"But we can't believe you" yuchen said suddenly.

"Then...why don't you contact haikuan ge? You can right aren't you?" Zan jin said yuchen. Yuchen  create the contact with haikuan ge.

"Ge ge!" Yibo said when he saw haikuan through the screen.

"A yibo...i knew that you wouldn't believe zan jin that easily. Don't worry. He is saying the truth. Your baby is safe now... but i really want to say this when i heard that zhan is pregnant i got shocked. But i really proud of you yibo.." haikuan teased yibo. Yibo's ears turned to red.

"Do you want see him?" Haikuan asked. Haikuan went near a wooden bed. There was a teen age boy lied on that bed.

"He is still unconscious. But don't worry he will wake up soon. But until he wake up don't get angry for anything. If it's this all will fail. " haikuan said.

All agreed.

Zhan and yibo couldn't get their eyes from A-yuan's new body. They felt so much happy knowing that his baby still alive.

Yuchen couldn't hold it more and screen disappeared.

"As haikuan ge said, please don't get angry for anything. That's wen chaos strength. they will try to make you mad. Specially mr.xioa zhan snd mr. Wang yibo. If you two turned to high powered state he will be more powerful and even master shizui wouldn't be able to stop him." Zan jin said everyone nodded. Zan jin greeted at them and left.

***********************

Thankyou for reading commenting and voting. Sorry for grammatical and typing ertors. This story will be complete soon.

If you like this chapter please vote and comment.

Stay safe from corona

Have a nice day!