chapter 40 (Nothing important than them)

"i think you should go now..." fengmin said.

"Wait till ziyi come back... she went to find a place for us to stay.... if we leave now she wouldn't able to find us..." zhan said with low voice.

"Okay then..hope she'll come back soon" fengmin said.

They saw a guard running towards them.

"Sire, problem..." guard said suddenly.

"What is now??" Fengmin asked.

"Sun clan soldiers comming towards us, and the biggest problem is our sect people also has joined with them..." guard said.

"What????" fengmin shouted. Xuan lu and yu ziyuan looked at the guard with widen scared eyes.

Xiao zhan looked down.

"This is my destiny...." xiao zhan said with sad voice.

"We can't wait...let's go now..." xuan lu grabbed xiao zhan's wrist and went out from the castle.

But their castle had already been encircled. They had no escape.

Fengmin and yu ziyuan also came out.

Meng yao and lan qiren came towards them.

"What a respective clan leader you are...mr.xiao... who do you think you are to carrying a sun clan baby....who is the father of this baby?" Lan qiren asked.

"Why should i tell you about that?" Xiao zhan smirked at him.

"You tell us...then three of you can go to the heaven..." meng yao said with smirk.

"Ohhh... are you going to kill him, but i doubt you can do it.." xiao zhan smirked.

" you are full of confident mr.xiao zhan..." meng yao said with smile.

"Kill him"lan qiren ordered to his soldiers. moon clan guards tried to save xiao zhan but they failed.

Sun soldiers killed every moon guards.

When sun soldiers reached xiao zhan fengmin and yu ziyuan  stood infront of xiao zhan and began to fight.

When they were fighting xiao zhan fainted and landed to xuan lu's arms.

Fengmin and yu ziyuan got tired. they couldn't fight anymore.

A sun soldier went to xiao zhan and tried to stab him. but before he stab xiao zhan a fire ball hit him.

Everyone Looked at the side which fire ball came. they saw a human figure which covered with fire.

"High-powered state!!!!"

" That's...that's sun clan leader..."

"He is in high powered state....."

"Why is he here?"

" who made him this angry?"

"Is he going to kill moon clan leader his own?"

Everyone began to gossiping.

"Yibo what are you doing here?" Lan qiren asked with curious.

Wang yibo flew towards them and landed infront of lan qiren.

"Yibo weren't you with mianmian? Why did you came here suddenly.... and why you are in high-powered state?" Meng yao asked.

Both sun and moon clan leader can turn to this high-powered state, but only when they are extremely angry..

When they are in high-powered state they are too powerful enough to kill thousand people at one time.

" I'm the one who has to ask that question... what are you doing here without getting permission from me...?" yibo asked coldly.

" You know what this xiao zhan did? he slept with someone in our clan and now he is carrying a sun clan baby... this is disrespectful for sun sect... xiao zhan and his baby should die..." meng yao said with anger.

"Ohhh really.... you saying now, this xiao zhan should die just because of he carrying a sun clan baby? " yibo asked with smirk.

"Yes he should die...and that baby's father should die too..." meng yao said.

"Ohh so do you know who is that baby's father?" Yibo asked again with smirk.

"Not yet but we can find it soon.." meng yao said.

Yibo about to say something but lan qiren cut him.

"Yibo stop now...." lan qiren said and turn to xiao zhan.

" kill him" he said to the soldiers. when a soldier trying to stab xiao zhan yibo flew to that soldier and grabbed his neck.

" don't be dare put even a finger to him and my baby... or else i don't know ,what would i do..." yibo said with cold voice.

Everyone shocked when they heard that.

'His baby...'

"Your...baby..?" Lan qiren asked with confuse.

"Yes mine...so what you are going to kill me now..." yibo smirked.

"But how..how.. could it happened?" meng yao asked with curious.

Yibo came closer to meng yao.

"Do you want me to explain it...mm.. it's, first i grabbed his waist and pulled closer to me then....." yibo couldn't continue lan qiren cut him.

"WANG YIBO!!!" he yelled.

" yibo will you oppose to your clan?" Lan qiren asked with anger.

"For me, there's nothing important thing than them" yibo said coldly.

"Wang yibo!!!" Lan qiren yelled again.

Yibo gave him a death glare and went near to xiao zhan. he pulled unconscious xiao zhan who was in xuan lu's arms. yibo looked at xuan lu and xuan lu nodded.

"Kill to of them..." lan qiren yelled.

"It's not possible yibo is more powerful..." meng yao said.

Yibo cuddled xiao zhan to his chest and vanished to the air.

*********************
Thankyou for reading ,voting and commenting. hope you enjoyed.

Sorry for grammatical and typing errors.

If you like it please vote and comment.

Stay safe from corona

Have a nice day!