chapter 28 (yin cave)

" so you say, that yibo loves my brother for real?" A-cheng asked from haikuan.

" yes...but i don't know what will happen when my brother realize his wei ying is non other than xiao zhan" haikuan said with worrying voice.

" if he broke my brother's heart i'll kill him for sure" A-cheng said with anger.

Haikuan smiled lightly at him.

"What if your brother broke my brother's heart then?" Haikuan asked with light smile.

"It will not happen, you know he got fever after he broke up with lan..i mean yibo....he used to mumble' lan zhan... lan zhan' when he was unconscious. He never cried before. Because he always think about positive. But this time....he didn't stop crying..." A-cheng said with cracked voice.

Small smile appeared to haikuan's mouth when he realize his brother-in-law loves his brother that much.

They entered to the jin clan. First they went to the jin castle.

"Ahhh....mr.haikuan, what a surprise.....why you came here suddenly? If you inform us before....we could be prepare...." meng yao's step brother, jin zixuan hugged haikuan.

Then he looked at zhuo cheng.

"Who is this mr. haikuan?" Zixuan asked with curious.

" this is.." haikuan couldn't finish, cheng cut him.

"Wanyin, jiang wanyin" cheng said.

"Ohh welcome to jin clan mr.jiang" zixuan greeted at him.

"We don't have much time...can you open coffin town for us?" Haikuan asked.

"Coffin town? For what??" Zixuan asked with curious.

"We are going to find yin mirror.... i have no time to explain it...please open" haikuan pleaded.

" i can open it...but are you sure... i heard that cave is dangerous that's why i close that coffin town. No one came back who had gone to find that yin mirror...."zixuan said.

"Don't worry....this is very important to us....please..." haikuan said.

"Okay..."

"Haikuan ge...." they heard someone's delighted voice.

It was zan jin. He ran to haikuan and hugged him tight. Cheng's ears turn to red when he saw that boy hugging haikuan.

"Ge...where you have been? I came to your place but you are not there...." zan jin asked.

"Well...i...i" haikuan couldn't finish. Cheng cut him again.

"He was with me....." cheng said suddenly.

"Huh...okay...but who are you??" zan jin asked with embarrassment.

"I'm jiang wanyin..." cheng greeted at zan jin.

" ahh...ge...then why you with him...?" Zan jin asked.

Haikuan about to say something but chen didn't let him. He grabbed haikuan wrist and pulled.

"We have to hurry... we can't waste time like this let's go...." cheng yelled.

Haikuan greeted at zan jin and went to coffin town with cheng and zixuan.

Zixuan opened the gate and greeted at them.

"If i can give my soldiers to you...i will, but..i can't put them to danger... sorry for that " zixuan said.

"It's okay..." haikuan said and went to the coffin town.

They reached the yin cave and entered.

"It's too dark" cheng said.

"Do you affraid of dark?" Haikuan asked.

"That's not...i can't see anything." Cheng said.

Haikuan smiled and light fire on his hand.

Cheng looked at him.

"Sun idiots not useless as i thought " cheng said with smile.

Haikuan smile as usual.

"Why this cave is too long?" Cheng asked. Haikuan didn't reply, he just smiled.

Cave is ended. There is no any exit. They began to caress the stone wall.

"There is no exit....what a joke.. are you fooled us mr.wang?" Cheng shouted.

***********************

Thankyou for reading.

Sorry for grammatical and typing errors.

If you liked it please vote and comment.

Stay safe from covid 19

Have a nice day!