chapter 15

" lan ah ge ge, i love you " xiao zhan confessed his love for lan zhan.

Yibo shoked with xiao zhan's words. he couldn't help but stayed still without saying anything.

He never expected this. he never expected to hear that three magical words from xiao zhan. Of course he imagined. but he didn't think that will happen in real life.

Yibo felt xiao zhan's arms which wrapped around his neck losing.

Xiao zhan pulled himself from yibo suddenly. he looked down and turnd back.

"We..wei ying?" yibo called xiao zhan.

" i'm sorry... i'm really sorry for loving you. but...i couldn't..control my heart. first i thought....i..i don't know...i know i'm a man and you too, i know that falling love with someone of sun clan is forbidden in my clan,as well i know, in the sun clan, any member is not allowed to fall for other clan members.but what can i do?"

"I just here to say that i love you and this will be the last day i see you. i know that you like me too. but this can't be." Xiao zhan said with cracked voice without even looking yibo's face.his heart was paining as someone stabbing his heart.tears begun to fell over his cheeks.

Yibo felt the same way as xiao zhan. he looked at xiao zhan with his tearful reddened eyes.

If he rejected by xiao zhan, it's will be better than this. can someone imaging his/her beloved one cconfessing love then saying he/she going to leave him forever.

'If you know that i like you too, why do you leaving me like this?' that's what yibo wanted to ask. but he didn't.

" why did you come then?" Yibo asked with cracked voice while trying to hide his pain.

" ..... lan zhan, we can't be together. Do you think that our clans will allow this? It's will never happen." xiao zhan said.

"then why did you come?" Yibo asked again.

" you know lan..lan zhan.. how crazy i'm about you?" xiao zhan ignored yibo's question and asked.

"You shouldn't have to come here. You had to ignore me. Why you came here and saying such things?" Yibo couldn't help and said with paining tone. unknowingly, tears fell over his cheecks.

He didn't wanted to show his tears for other but tears couldn't hold the pain more.

Xiao zhan turned back to yibo. when he saw yibo's tears,he walked to him and wiped yibo's tears with his both hands.

" i came here because i want you to be my first owner"
Xiao zhan said while looking at other's eyes.

"Huh?" yibo couldn't understand what the meaning of what he said.

"I want you to be first owner of my body." Xiao zhan said expressionless.

"Wei ying?" Yibo surprised.

"Take me" xiao zhan said.

"Huh?" Yibo's heart beat went faster and faster.

"Don't you want me?" Xiao zhan asked with disappointment.

"No it's not.." yibo couldn't continue, xiao zhan's lips captured his soft lips. two of them felt tingling sensation in their stomachs.

Yibo surprised, but then he began to kiss him back. The kiss went deeper and deeper.

They felt pleasure and pain in same time. Yibo wrapped his arms around xiao zhan's waist tightly and pulled zhan to himself.

Without breaking the kiss, yibo carried xiao zhan with bride style and take him to the room.

Yibo gently put xiao zhan in the bed and kissed his forehead.

Yibo gently removed other's clothes and begun to kiss him again.

##############

(I can't write mature contents, if you dissapointed i'm so sorry for that.😁😁😁😄)
==================
At that day they shared their love, soul and body as well.

Yibo accompanied xiao zhan to the exit. they didn't talk any word till they reached the exit.

When they came to the exit, xiao zhan turned back to yibo.

" we will not meet again ever..good bye lan zhan." he said.

Yibo nodded without saying anything. he knew that if he try to speak he will cry for sure.

Yibo hold his pain till xiao zhan vanished from his eyes.

"what happened?"

Yibo heard his brother's voice. he turned to see haikuan.

"What happened brother what are you doing here?" haikuan asked.

Yibo couldn't help and cried. tears began to fell across his cheek.

" he..he..left me ge ge..!!" Yibo said with cracked voice. When yibo about to fell, haikuan hold and embraced him.

"He left me ge...what should i do now....? What should i...?" Yibo fell into the kneels and cried hard.

Haikuan kneeld near him and embraced him tightly.

"Don't cry please didi..it will be fine...it will be fine." haikuan said while patting yibo's back.

       ********************
Thankyou for reading.
Sorry for grammar mistakes.

If you like it please vote and comment.

Have a nice day!