chapter 4(Edited)

Sun was rising. Xiao zhan woke up and looked at Yibo surprisingly.

"What the heck? Why am I sleeping on his chest?" Xiao zhan was flustered and he got up immediately.

He didn't want to wake up Yibo so he went outside silently. Few minute later, yibo woke up and walked outside too. He saw xiao zhan coming towards him with a wooden box.

"What is that wei ying?" Yibo asked.

" This? Oh I picked some berries from nearby so I brought some" xiao zhan said and put the box down.

Yibo reached the box and opened it.
"Yiling blackBerries!!!! Did you eat them?" Yibo asked.

"No I didn't. We can eat together" xiao zhan said.

"We can't. These are not for consuming" yibo said.

"What? It can't be. I ate them yesterday" xiao zhan said.

"If you eat them you will be dope...wait..then that's why you were acting strange yesterday" yibo
stated as a matter of fact.

" W...what d..did I d..do?" Xiao xhan asked stuttering. Yibo glared at Xiao zhan coldly.

" You really can't remember or are you just pretending?" Yibo asked.

"What?" Xiao zhan asked freaked out.

"Can't you remember what you did after.....you.... fell on ........ me?" Yibo asked shyly as his face turned red.

" Did I fall on you? I'm sorry I really can't remember" xiao zhan said with sadness clearly evident in his voice.

"It's better you can't remember" yibo whispered to himself.

"What's the last thing you can remember about yesterday?" Yibo asked suddenly.

"It's..mmm.. I was eating berries..oh shit I can't recall. Tell me lan zhan what the hell did I do yesterday please tell me." Xiao zhan begged.

"It's......." yibo stopped the sentence midway and leaned towards xiao zhan. "You....... were slapped by me that's it" yibo said.

"YOU!!!!" Xiao zhan shouted and yibo covered his mouth.

"Don't scare animals" yibo said and smiled slightly which was missed by Xiao zhan.

"Lan zhan, I want to go home we can't be here forever" Xiao zhan said pouting sadly.

" What do you want me to do now? Wei ying, I want to go home too. But we have to stay here until our relatives find us. If we leave here we will be in more danger" yibo said.

Xiao zhan hummed and looked down. "Lan zhan you know what- " xiao zhan tried to say something but yibo cut him.

"Can't you really keep your mouth shut for a bit?" Yibo asked coldly.

" You!!! I just wanted to say that I hate your fucking clan and you!!!" Said xiao zhan and walked away.

That's not what xiao zhan really wanted to say. He wanted to say that yibo is not as bad as he thought but he immediately changed his mind when yibo scolded him.

But truly xiao zhan considered him as a friend now. He never thought that someone in the sun clan would be this close to him.

Zhan hates the sun clan only because of the sun clan leader. Zhan tried so many times to stop the war and make peace. But sun clan refused. Sometimes the sun clan leader would attack the moon clan without any warning.

Zhan didn't want to see anyone dying. suns or moons. He saw all of them as humans with same blood running through their veins.

But when Yibo kept attacking, he couldn't hold his anger anymore. He started hating yibo even more.

"Wei ying? What are you thinking?" Yibo came towards him and asked.

" I'm thinking because there's no one else I can talk to. Mind your own business." Xiao zhan said coldly.

"Are you mad at me?" Yibo asked.

"NO!! Absolutely not. Why do I have to be mad at you? Who are you? You are not even my friend yet" xiao xhan yelled.

" Okay then, let's be friends" yibo held out his hand while saying that. But xiao zhan refused.

"Never! None of the sun jerks will ever be my friend " xiao zhan said and looked away.

They heard a roar. Xiao zhan looked at yibo.

"What is that?" Xiao zhan asked.

"I'm sure it's a tiger. Finally i was able to add a tiger skin to my skins collection." Yibo said.

" What did you just say? How could you be so curel like this? Don't you really have a heart? I've never seen a cruel man than you after yibo" said xiao zhan.

"Why not? You are one of his people aren't you? I thought you are a good man. I was wrong. All sun bastards are the same" xiao zhan said again.
Yibo's heart ached hearing Xiao zhan's words.

He wanted to cry.

He wanted to say "no I'm not".

he wanted to say " I have heart and it belongs to you now" .

he wanted to say "I can be a good man just for you"

but he held his feelings and stared at Xiao zhan with an expressionless face.

They heard the roar again but much nearby. Yibo took his bow and arrows out. They saw a big tiger charging towards them. Xiao zhan felt his wrist being grabbed by someone and he looked at him.

Yibo grabbed xiao zhan's wrist and pulled zhan to him. Then he created a fire infront of them.

" Why?? Aren't you going to kill it and take it's skin" xiao zhan asked angrily.

Yibo didn't say anything. Xiao zhan loosened his hand from yibo's grip and moved away from him. Yibo didn't try to stop him. Xiao zhan looked at the tiger who was now walking backwards.

Xiao zhan thought that tiger had given up. But tiger started charging towards them and jumped over the fire. Xiao zhan saw the tiger going towards yibo and then jump over yibo's body

**********************

Thankyou for reading
Sorry for the grammatical mistakes.
Hope you enjoyed this chapter.

If there is anything you can't understand let me know

If you like it please comment and vote ❤️

Thankyou

Have a nice day!