chapter 46

Earth

Haikuan and zhuo reached a big chamber. It was filled with statues and carvings. It was very beautiful but eerie. they began to wander around the chamber. zhuo cheng's eyes stopped at one thing.

"Ge ge....look..."cheng shouted.

Haikuan came near cheng. he saw a big mirror with graven frame.

"Is this yin mirror?" Cheng asked with curious. Haikuan went near the mirror and began to check it. he found something, written on that mirror's frame.

"No.. it's not.. this is a chronometer..." haikuan said.

"Wow...it's great... now we can go to our past and know what really happened..."cheng said with delight.

"No we can't... this will not working in our world. But we can go fast and get yin mirror before the thief.." haikuan said.

"Then let's go..." cheng said.

"No... we need someone's help. We don't know anything about this world... first let's go and find yunlan.." haikuan said.

"But how can we go? We are trapped here..." cheng asked.

"We can use this chronometer..." Haikuan said pointing at the chronometer.

"You know how to use this?" Cheng asked.

"It's nothing... just hold each other's hands and think about the time which we want to go..." hikuan said.

They hold each other's hands and thought about the time they separated from yunlan. They vanished and popped up infront yunlan and other's .

Yunlan and other's were shocked. They looked at haikuan and cheng with widen eyes.

"Woh..you guys really fast..." yunlan said with awkward laugh.

"No actually...." haikuan explained everything. Then all of them went to the cave together. as haikuan and cheng faced before, there was no any old man and they saw that door.
They all went in through the wooden door and door closed. haikuan light a fire and the began to walk towards. they reached the chronometer.

They all held each other's hands and vanished. they popped up in front of cave before a month.

"Let's go in... " yunlan said. They entered to the cave but couldn't go far. They heard someone coming towards them. They hid. They saw a guy with white hair.

"It's yezun..." yunlan whispered.

"Let's follow him..." yunlan said again after yezun left.

"But where he went?" Cheng asked.

"Dixing...
============================
Four months later at sun clan

"Yibo, what do you going to do next? It's been four months now.. but we couldn't find anything..." ziyi asked yibo.

" I don't know.... and they didn't attack or there is no any sign of attack till now... so i thought to give up... now i just want to be with zhan and live happily. After A-yuan born three of us going to move another place..." yibo said.

Xiao zhan who sat beside yibo, smiled and placed his head on yibo's shoulder.

Yibo smiled back at xiao zhan.

"Wohh... wang yibo...you are so beautiful when you are smiling..." wen qing said with smile.

"Agree" Ziyi and mianmian nodded while looking at yibo.

Xiao zhan immediately jumped to yibo's lap and hid yibo's head in his chest. then he looked at girls and frowned. he turned to yibo placed his both palms on yibo's both cheeks.

"Don't smile at them..." zhan said with pout.

"I didn't smile at them. I smile at you babes.." yibo said with laugh.

"Don't smile, even at me, near others..." zhan said with anger. Yibo nodded.

"Ah wen qing.. i want to know something... it's been seven months, but zhan doesn't have any baby bump... why is that?" Yibo asked with cofuse.

"He wouldn't get... it's spiritual baby so he wouldn't get baby bump...buy don't worry he will get same pain as normal woman when he giving birth to the baby.." wen qing said with smile.

"What?? You say he will get pain and i don't have to worry? Are you kidding me..." yibo yelled at wen qing and wen qing laughed.

Suddenly, yibo felt something strange. he placed his hand on his own forehead.

" What happened?" Xiao zhan asked with confuse.

"Someone entered through our protection which i spelled around our house..." yibo said.

"What??" All of others stood and shouted.

"But how? No one can enter through your protection without your permission right?" Xiao zhan asked.

" Current sun clan leader can..." yibo said.

"But why that kid?" Wen qing asked with curious.

"Let's go..." yibo said and ran out. Others followed him.

They all saw a little boy. boy immediately came to yibo.

"Ge ge!!!" Boy called yibo.

" Jingyi? What are you doing here?" Yibo asked.

"Ge ge, you should move another place immediately... they asked me to find you.. i said i can't do that but they forced me to do... i'm sorry...."  jingyi cried.

"It's okay....but who forced you?" Yibo asked.

" meng  clan leader and our master lan qiren..." jinyi said.

"Okay....now you should go before uncle find out your are not there..." yibo said.

Jingyi nodded and vanished.

**********************

Thankyou for reading, voting and commenting.

Sorry for grammatical and typing errors.

Please vote and comment.

Stay safe from corona

have a nice day love you all.