chapter 48

Wang yibo arrived to the cloud recesses. he was really angry with zhan. but he is regret about it.

He didn't have to argue with him. Zhan is pregnant. It's normal that pregnant one getting angry with sudden. He should have to bear.

But what he did? He argued with zhan back. He wanted to apologize.

Yibo saw a fancy shop. He went near the shop. there were many fancy items.

"What are looking for sir? " shop keeper asked with smile.

"Mm... something beautiful..." he didn't idea about what to buy.

"For who sir?" Shop keeper asked again.

"For my wife... we just argued. I want to give him something as apology." Yibo said. He didn't have idea about what he said. Luckily shop keeper missed that word 'him'.

" Sir look... this comb.it's really beautiful. Your wife will like it." Shop keeper show him a beautiful
graven comb." Yibo looked at for while then shook his head to say no.

Shop keeper show many things but anything couldn't get yibo's attraction. Yibo saw a small wooden statue of unicorn.

He suddenly went near that statue.

"Ah sir...this unicorn statue is quite special. As they say, if this statue placed in a pregnant  woman's room, the baby will be a really beautiful and strong person in future. And this statue will be that baby's lucky. But this is bit expensive." Shop keeper explained.

"How much?" Yibo asked suddenly.

"It's 50 golds..." shop keeper said. Yibo took out his money bag and paid.

"Thankyou sir..." shop keeper thanked him and he nodded.

He placed that statue in his money bag and began to walk back. He was really excited to give that statue so he walked quite fast.

He felt someone following him. He tried to create a fire ball but before a big chain wrapped around his body.

He tried to create fire but he couldn't.

"Don't try....it will not work. This chain specially created to lock your and your dear wife's powers." Someone said behind him.

" Who are you? What do you want?" Yibo yelled. The person showed up infront of yibo.

"Zan jin! What are you doing?" Yibo asked angrily.

"You are a conspirator.... so i'm here to arrest you..." zan jin said.

"Conspirator?what did i do? I just choose my love. two of us lost our positions for that, what do you want from us?" Yibo asked.

"Love? You only have to love your clan. And love,what a lie?" Zan jin said.

"What? Is this you? how you say this? you know about love more than me... aren't you?" yibo asked.

"Of course, i know, i know what a lie is that... there is only one person i loved is your brother but he... he is with another one now" zan jin yelled.

" It's not my brother's fault, why didn't you let him know about your feeling before? " yibo shouted.

" He had to feel it. Why couldn't he understand my feelings?" Zan jin asked with tears.

" If you don't say, how can he know it. He can't read minds" yibo said.

"But he is the one who had to confess first. i know he loves me too. He was spelled by that jerk."

"You are out of mind. Ge ge see you as his own brother..." yibo yelled.

"No that's not true!! You shut up" zan jin yelled.