chapter 10

"Don't go yet"
Yibo grabbed zhan's wrist when they reached the gate in qishan.

"What's the matter lan zhan?"

" i think i'm in love with you wei ying"

Yibo's mind supplied.

"Ah nothing special. I just wanted to say take care" yibo said with light smile.

" i think i'm falling to you"
Xiao zhan suddenly said while looking at yibo's eyes. He bit his lower lip.

"....Huh???" Yibo opened his mouth surprisingly. His heart began to thumping so fast.

"Ahh forget it" xiao zhan said and looked away with embarrassment.
But he suddenly turned to yibo again, because of he remembered something.

"Ahh lan zhan i brought some strawberries for your pregnant jiejie. Where is she?i didn't see her at your place."  Xiao zhan asked.

"Huh what!! Pregnant who?!!" Yibo asked curiously.

"Your jiejie, who else. Don't tell me you forgot about your sister's pregnancy" xiao glanced at him.

"Ahh jie jie...sh..she is in her husband's house. How you could see her at my place." Yibo said.

"Oh i forgot hee.Lan zhan i want to see your jiejie. Then i can give her this strawberries with my own hand" xiao zhan said.

"NO!!!..a..a..i mean you will be late if you go to see my jiejie now. Next time" yibo said.

"No lan zhan i can stay here few more times "xiao zhan said.

Yibo didn't say anything. He didn't know what to do next. How can he find a sister now. 'A PREGNANT SISTER'

"Ahh lan zhan let's go why are you still standing here." Xiao zhan pulled him.

"Where is your sister living lan zhan?" Xiao zhan asked.

"......" yibo remained silent. because he didn't get any lie or idea. His mind blocked.

" ohhhhh good why did you do this to me. What the hell i did to you!!!!!"

They walked straight in the way. Yibo said nothing and walked with xiao zhan.

" is it too far lan zhan? we walked around hour now." Xiao zhan asked with disappointment.

"Huh? A..a little bit far" yibo said without looking xiao zhan.

As they  walk for a few more minutes, yibo accidentally saw a pregnant woman who was busy at buying vegetables. Yibo suddenly  got an idea when he saw that woman. A Big smile came to his face in that moment. He felt like he got freedom after 100 years imprisonment.

"WEI YING LOOK JIE JIE!!!" Yibo shouted like a kid who saw his mother after a year.

" is that she? " zhan excited. They immediately went to the pregnant woman.

" jiejie thank god. I saw you. Jiejie we are about to go your home to find you. This is my friend weiying. He brought strawberries for you. " yibo said.

Woman got surprise and she tought that yibo mistaken her with someone else. She was about to speak but she couldn't.

How could she, when they reached her first, yibo put silent charm on her.

Zhan got surprise too because he never saw yibo talking that much before. And that fast. His mouth didn't supply any word. He looked at yibo with his opened mouth.

"Ahh weiying give her that strawberries. Why are you looking at me like this" yibo said.

"A..ah..ha.." xiao zhan gave her strawberries but didn't say anything.

It's getting dark weying you have to go now let's go." He grabbed xiao zhan's wrist and pulled. Then he turned back to see that woman." bye jiejie i'll see you tomorrow" yibo said and left with xiao zhan.

         *******************

Sorry for grammer mistakes.
I hope you guys enjoyed.

If you like the story please vote and comment.

See you in next chapter

Have a nice day !