chapter 5(Edited)

Yibo jumped away. But the tiger began to walk towards him. He couldn't help but stayed still. He didn't try to shoot it nor he didn't try to use his power.

" what are you doing???" Xiao zhan shouted.

When the tiger began to jump over yibo, xiao zhan acted. He turned tiger to ice cube. Yibo watched him curiously.

" what are you doing? why didn't you shoot?" Xiao zhan asked.

Yibo said nothing and he started to melt ice cube.

"Don't! Are you crazy? Let's take it away first." Xiao zhan said and yibo nodded.

When they took it too far, yibo melted the ice and let it go.

" why did you let it go. Didn't you said that you want to add tiger skin to your skin collection. Didn't you?" Xiao zhan asked mockingly. Yibo stayed silent.

He didn't show any expression in face but his heart ached so badly. He knows that zhan is jocking but his every single word hurt yibo's heart badly.

" ah lan zhan don't mind what i said before. I got little angry. But i really didn't want to hurt you. Please talk to me " xiao zhan said sadly.

His heart began to hurt. He really didn't want to hurt other's heart.

" Are you really mad at me?" Zhan asked. Yibo still silent.

"Okay then" zhan said and walked away.

Yibo started his swordsmanship practice.

the Sun went down. But xiao zhan is missing. Yibo was scared.
When yibo began to go to find zhan, he saw his love was coming back.

" wei ying where the hell have you been?" Yibo suddenly asked.

"Mm ah take this" xiao zhan hands yibo some fish.

" What is this?" Yibo asked curiously.

" ahh Lan zhan just take it. I caught them for you" zhan said.

"Huh" yibo look at xiao zhan.

"I want to apologize for what i said before please don't get mad at me.i really don't want you to get mad at me. I want you to be my friend." Zhan said.

"Hmm" yibo nodded.

"Aaaish lan zhan, are you still mad at me?" Zhan asked sadly.

"Nope, anyway you are not wrong" yibo said without looking at zhan.

Zhan immediately hugged him back. Yibo's eyes widened.

" It's not you are not bad as i first thought. There are few mistakes, but i think you can make it right." Zhan said while hugging him tightly.

"You think?" Yibo turned back to zhan. Zhan remove his hand from yibo.

"Yes why not?"zhan said and yibo smiled lightly.

"Aaaaish lan zhan you smiled. Oh god so cute" zhan pinched yibo's both cheeks.

Yibo's blushed in embarrassment. Xiao zhan felt a tingling sensation in his stomach. He bite his lower lip and followed yibo.

When they got their meal, they went to sleep.

"I can sleep on the floor" xiao zhan said when he saw yibo, who already sat on the bed.

" but you are the one who said....." yibo stopped his sentence because he remembered why zhan acted like that yesterday.

"What i said?" Xiao zhan asked.