chapter 42

2nd flashback

After inform about that rumor, ziyi went to find her cousin sister's place. She talked to her cousin sister and cousin sister allowed them to stay their house. when she reached moon clan again, she saw sun clan soldiers and moon sect people going towards moon castle. She followed them silently. she tried to save xiao zhan but she realized that impossible so she went to yibo explained everything. She returned his power back. yibo became aggressive and turn to high-powered state. mianmian and ziyi tried to calm him but they couldn't. then yibo vanished to the air.

Flash back end

Xiao zhan opened his already wet eyes. ziyi looked at him with apologizing face.

"Zhan i'm sorry....he told me not to tell anything to you... and i thought he was right..." ziyi apologized with tearful eyes.

Xiao zhan just nodded with weak smile.

" we called wen qing she is on the way... do you want anything?" Mian mian asked with warm smile.

Xiao zhan looked at her. He wanted to say,

' give my lan zhan back...'

But he couldn't. he just nodded tosay 'no'.

They heard someone opening the door. They all looked at there.

"Ah wang yibo... you came?.." mianmian said with smile.

Yibo nodded at her with light smile and looked at xiao zhan. he looked at him for few seconds and sighed. then he went near to xiao zhan's bed.

"Ehm...mm are you okay?" Yibo asked.

Xiao zhan nodded and looked away. Few seconds, they stayed silent. then yibo broke the silent again.

"Ahh i..i heard about your.....pr..pregnancy... " yibo start to talk but he didn't know what to say. Xiao zhan just nodded again.

"Mm.... you know... i'm together with mianmian so....." yibo couldn't continue xiao zhan cut him.

"Hmm.... i can understand.."he said without even looking at yibo.

"Are..you okay..?" Yibo asked.

Xiao zhan nodded again. They heard someone knocking the door. Mianmian opened the door.

"Wen qing! Your patient is here.." mianmian said pointing at xiao zhan.

"Xiao zhan? You? Wang yibo? You two knew each other?" Wen qing asked with curious.

"Ahh..mm well..it's.." yibo tried to explain.

"Don't tell me xiao zhan's baby is your's..." wen qing said with confuse. yibo began looked around with embarrassment. Xiao zhan looked away to hide his embarrassment. Wen qing understood everything with their actions. she shocked.

"Yibo...don't tell me...you raped him to take your revenge...." wen qing asked with widen eyes.

"WHAT? No! I..i..just..i.."yibo tried to say something but his words not came out.

"It's not like that.... i asked him..." xiao zhan said suddenly.

"What?" Wen qing looked at xiao zhan with widen eyes. yibo got surprised.

"No.. we loved each other....that's why...that's...." yibo couldn't continue wen qing cut him.

"Okay i understand... i'm not going to ask anything again...sorry.." she understood their embarrassment so she didn't ask any question again.

She went near to xiao zhan and checked him.

"He is okay...but let him rest for while...and take care of him.." wen qing said while looking at yibo.

Another one entered to the house again. it's a man who must be haikuan's age.

"Greeting, clan leader zhan..." he bowed to zhan with light smile.

" clan leader, ex clan leader fengmin announced that you are deported..." he said with sad voice.

"Ex clan leader tried hard not to deport you but people forced him to do that..." he said again.

Xiao zhan nodded.

"Wang yibo you too have good news..." he said with serious face.

"What?" Yibo asked coldly.

"You too kicked out from your clan..." the man said and began to laigh.

"Hey!! How can it be a good news..idiot... what are you laughing for.... i shouldn't have to save you...." yibo grinned at him.

"It's a good news now...you can..." the man said with teasing smile but yibo throw a fire ball at him. The man jumped away and began to laugh again.

Xiao zhan smiled lightly.

"Who are you? do i know you?" Xiao zhan asked the man.

"No sire....you don't know me but i know you... i'm your clan member.." he said with smile.

"But what are you doing here?" Xiao zhan asked with curious.

"Ahh i'm living with my beauuutiful wife he he" he said while wrapping his arms around mianmian's shoulder.

"Your wife...but..."xiao zhan surprised and looked at yibo. yibo showed his teeth at xiao zhan. Xiao zhan tilted his head.

"You...you lied me?" Xiao zhan asked with anger. all others tried to hold their laugh.

Yibo smiled like a kid. Xiao zhan looked at him for while without expression.

"Ahh...it's because you stole my ring so i couldn't marry...." xiao zhan cut yibo's words with his lips.

Others shocked at xiao zhan's sudden reaction.

"Ahh.. stop let us go out first aigoo...these..." wen qing shouted and they left room with embarrassment.

*********************

Thankyou for reading, commenting and voting.

Sorry for grammatical and typing errors.

Hope you enjoyed. If you like it plz comment and vote.

Stay safe from corona and please take care of yourself and others.

Have a nice day!