chapter 37

Xiao zhan's pov

When ziyi returned with taiyang i felt so happy. I don't know why, but i felt so happy.

A yuan, do you like that fruit that much huh??? you know your father like them too...

I felt heavy in my heart when i remembered him... i don't know where is he.. i wonder did he ever loved me? If he ever loved me, it's enough me to be happy...

I couldn't hold my tears. they began to fall through my cheeks.

"Zhan...? What happened? Why are you crying suddenly?" Ziyi asked with confuse.

I forgot that she was there. I tried to stop crying but couldn't.

"Nothing..." i said with cracked voice.

"Ohh zhan tell me..." ziyi said with worrying voice.

"I just... i just miss..him" i began to cry more.

She went speechless. she didn't say anything and just stared at me with sad face.

"Zhan??" I heard xuan lu jie's voice. i suddenly wiped my cheeks.

She came near to me and sat beside me.

"Zhan what happened? i was notice that you are not comming out from your room much during month... it remembering me that period you broke up with your boyfriend... you are very strange since we return from sun clan.. tell me... i'm worrying..." jie said with sad voice.

"No jie... i just..." i couldn't continue, jie cut me.

"Miss him right?" She asked.

I just nodded. She hold my cheeks with her both hands.

"Do you love him that much... i didn't thought it... do you want me to go sun clan kidnap him?" Jie asked with warm smile.

When i heard it i couldn't help but laugh.

"No jie.." i said with smile.

" smile like this forever zhanzhan.. you know how i missed your smile..." she said with warm smile and i hugged her tightly.

''''''''''''''''
I got my dinner with my family members.but I didn't talk with them much..

Ziyi joined to dinner with us too. she left after the dinner. I went to my room. i got my medicine.

I lied on my bed but i feel hard to sleep with my pain. so i tried to recall my past memories of lan zhan. in that time was my favorite period of my life. i was so happy....

His memories, forgot my pain. I fell to sleep while thinking, unknowingly.

When i was in deep sleep i felt a warm arm wrapping around my tommy. it feels comfortable. it was so familiar.

When i woke up next morning i felt more comfortable. i didn't felt any pain.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
3rd person's pov

Earth

haikuan, cheng and others reached zhao yunlan cab which parked near the forest.

Zhu hong suddenly remembered something.

"Hey!! We forgot to ask about the thief of yin mirror....." she said suddenly..

(Actually i'm the one who forgot it😂 :-Author)

"Ahhhh, yes... let's go again." Zhao yunlan said.

" you guys wait here i'll go and find the details.." haikuan said.