chapter 38

3rd person pov

Haikuan never expected that reaction. his heart began to beat very fast.

He knew cheng's feelings but he never expected a 'kiss'. but he liked it, he admitted it. he wanted to continue....

But is it right? Isn't it like he is getting advantage from drunken cheng?

He wanted to pull himself away, but his heart didn't let him.

His brain and heart began to battle. finally brain won the match. Haikuan pushed cheng away but gently.

"What are doing??" Haikuan shouted while breathing fast.

" You don't like me right?...it's okay... it's not surprise anyway... no one likes me...." cheng pouted. his eyes were filled with pain. haikuan saw it... the pain which hid in his eyes...

"It's not..." haikuan about to say something but cheng cut.

"Why not? I'm a cruel ugly guy... why do you have to love me..." cheng said.

" yes i don't like you!" Haikuan said.

"I knew it.." cheng said with cracked voice.

" i don't like you because...i...i..love you......" haikuan said and took a breath.

Cheng looked at him with eyes and smiled sweetly.

"You love me?..is that true?" cheng asked with puppy eyes.

"Mnn" haikuan said and looked away to hide embarrass.

" you?" Haikuan asked again.

"I LOVE YOU TOOOOOOOO" cheng  shouted as a kid.

" really?" Haikuan asked with with widen puppy eyes. cheng nodded like a kid.

" do you change your words when you sobbed?" Haikuan asked.

"Noo!!" Cheng said.

" what is the guarantee?" haikuan asked.

Cheng began to looking around. Then he looked at his own hand. he took off his spiritual ring and held at haikuan. haikuan's eyes widen.

"What is this?" Haikuan asked.

"My spiritual ring!"

"I know but why you giving it to me?"

"Take it and give me yours then.."

"But..."

"No buts...give me yours right now..."

Haikuan took off his ring too and gave it to cheng. cheng put that ring to his finger and told haikuan to wear his ring.

Haikuan put cheng's ring to his finger. Then he looked at cheng with confuse.

"We are married now.... so i can't change my words.... and no one can separate us now.." cheng said with puppy smile.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Xiao zhan's pov

Few weeks left. since the day ziyi brought me taiyang fruit i didn't felt any pain in my tummy.

Weng qing used to come for me and check everyday. when she said that A-yuan is very healthy now, i felt so happy.

And during these three weeks ,i felt that warm hand on my tummy at night. i didn't know it was a dream or real but it made me more comfortable.

At the midnight i was lying on my bed. i was thinking about A-yuan's future... what if he asked for his mother.... how can i explain it.

I unknowingly fell to sleep. i felt that warm arm on my tummy. i was not in deep sleep so i suddenly woke up with that touch. when i opened my eyes, i got surprised.

"Ziyi...? What are you doing here?" I asked with curious.

"Ahhh zhan it's...." she tried to say something but i cut.

" did you visit here at night since before three weeks?" I asked and she nodded with embarrassment.

"Why ziyi?...you've done enough for me... " my heart ached. i knew that she like me. But what can i do? I can't love her back... but i know that pain, when someone loving a person who doesn't love back.

"Ziyi!! I'm really sorry..." i said with sad voice.

"It's okay zhan!! you sleep..." ziyi said.

"I know...." i said.

"Huh? What?" She asked awkwardly.

"That you like me" i said while looking at her eyes. her eyes widen then she looked away.

"Ahh it's..." ziyi tried to say something but i cut.

"I'm pregnant, carrying sun baby... i only saw you as a sister even you know all, you still love me?" I asked.

"Hmm.. " she hummed.

" you've done lot for me... i don't have anything to do for you..." i said. i really don't want to hurt her. She had done so much..

I can't love her back but...

"Ziyi...will you marry me?" I asked. She looked at me with widen eyes.

"I can't love you back but i'll take care of you..." i said.

She stared at me for while and nodded to say yes.

**********************

Thankyou for reading, commenting and voting.

If you enjoyed please vote and comment.

Sorry for grammatical and typing mistakes.

Stay safe from corona

Have a nice day!