chapter 31

Xiao zhan's pov

"Why are you so exciting?" Xuan lu asked when we were ready to go to sun clan.

"Why can't i be exciting...it's my biggest enemy's wedding... i was thinking about, how to destroy that that wedding" i said with smirk.

"What did you say... we are in their hands now...if tryto do such thing i don't know what will he do.." father scold me.

"Don't worry father. I'm not an idiot..." i said.

For thanks to haikuan ge's transpotation power we could visit to sun clan within thirty minutes.

We were greeted by mrs.wang. yes my mother-in-law. I smiled cheerfully at her. she looked at me surprised. didn't that idiot told his mother about me?

We all entered the to the hall named suibian. It was filled with people but i couldn't found yibo.

Where the hell he is?

I saw he entering to the hall with that 'bitch'. my whole body began to boil.

Ohh god, she is smiling at me...she is beautiful when she smiling...but not than me..

Yibo and she walked near me but yibo didn't even looked at me. i really wanted to cry...

zhan you have to be strong...

I can't believe my eyes, did he smiled at her... i never see him smiling at anyone than me...

Oh my god, i want turn that whore to ice cube....ahhh....

"Zhan are you okay? Why are you shivering?" Lu jie asked while placing her back palm on my forehead.

"I'm okay jie..." i told ger with fake smile.

Yibo introduced that girl to people. She smiled and greeted at everyone. seems she is polite, kind no wonder yibo liked her...

I have to do something.

Marriage will happen tomorrow. I have twenty four hours to do something.

================

at night Sun clan had arrange places for guests to stay. we went to our places. My chamber was placed near my fathers. they separated places to female and male.

I went out from my chamber. I saw yibo and that bitch in the corner of castle.

I felt my body boiling again.

I have to do something...

I saw a servants serving juices to guests.

An idea came to my mind. i took a juice and drank half. Then i throw  other half to that bitch's side as i don't know that she was there. i had lead every drop fall to her with my power.

"Ohhh...." i heard she shouting.

I ran to there.

"I'm really sorry...i didn't know you were here..." i told her with fake worry.

"Ahh it's okay....i'll change my costume...please excuse me" she smiled very gently and said.

Why this girl so kind....shit why didn't she slapped me...

She bowed to yibo and me then left.

Yibo turn to left too but i stopped him.

"What are you thinking mr.wang?" I asked.

"What?" He asked coldly.

" you can't left me like this..who you think i'm i'm not into one night stand...okay.." i told him.

Ahh i know it's not one night stand, it's one noon stand anyway,

he remained silent. So i start again.

" I'll inform about our Incident to everyone.....if it's..."i said and smirked.

"What do you want from me?" He asked angrily.

I smiled at him.

"I...want.....you.. to...pay me" i said with smile.

"How much then?" He asked and i laughed.

"I'm very expensive. I want 100 silevers." I told to him.

He began to search for his money bag. But he couldn't find it... how can he find it, it was already in my hand. I smirked.

"If you don't have money now, give me a other thing..." i said to him.

"What then?" He asked.

"Mmmm...." i looked at him. My eyes went to his spiritual ring.

" i want that ring" i pointed at his spiritual ring.

(This spiritual ring is not same as which zhan gave to yibo okay... that ring is which representing moon clan leader. Spiritual ring belongs to everyone in the sun and moon sects.)

"What? No it's representing my power..." hesaid with confuse.

" but it just representing your power...you can make a fake one...but i want it..." i said.

"Let me go...i'll find money for you" he said.

"No...i want it..." i said like a child.

He removed his ring and throw it to my side. I caught it.

" and i want a kiss too." I said with puppy eyes.

"Silly.." he said and looked around.

Then he pecked to my lips and left. I felt butterflies in my stomach.

"What are doing zhan?" I heard meng ziyi's voice.

" nothing..." i said with blushed face.

" why did he...?" Ziyi tried to ask something, i knew what she want to ask.

"Non of your business.." i told her with smirk.

"But he is going to marry tomorrow.... what are doing..." ziyi asked.

"He would not..." i said while looking at the ring he gave me... okay...the ring i forcedly took from  him.

"You are really something."ziyi said and letf.

Next day at wedding place

We sat infront of registration place.

Yibo and mian mian arrived to the place...the wedding started.

"Share your spiritual rings now..." the registar said.

I saw yibo's face turn to pale. I couldn't help but laughed lightly.

Idiot..

"But i..but..i lost my spiritual ring..." i heard yibo saying.

"What?" lan qiren went near to him.

" i think it's not a problem..." yibo said.

"What did you say....how can complete a wedding wothout spiritual ring... it is the most important thing in a wedding... it is the thing which connecting two people in souls. " Lan qiren scold yibo.

When yibo heard it he looked,at me with deathly glare.

I waved my fingers to show his spiritual ring which already in my finger.

Idiot....

*******************
Thankyou for reading.

Sorry for grammatical and typing errors.

If you like it please comment and vote.

Stay safe from corona

Have a nice day!