chapter 45

Yibo couldn't find any green apple in sun sect. so he decided to go to moon sect. he searched everywhere but couldn't find. Finally he reached the moon clan. luckily he could find some green apples in moon clan.

He looked at apples and and sighed.

"God... what i did to you?.." yibo asked himself.

"You made xiao zhan pregnant that what you did." yibo heard a female voice. he got scared because he was in a forest and there was no one.

"God? Is that you?" Yibo asked with curious.

"No! an angel.." he heard that voice from his back and he turned back. he saw a figure who was in just one inches away from him. he got scared and pulled himself away. He grabbed his chest and sighed.

"Ziyi! What the hell are you doing?" Yibo shouted.

"I came here to meet royal family.... i wanted to let them know that zhan is okay.." ziyi said.

"Okay..okay" yibo said and began to walk.

"What are you doing here?" Ziyi asked with curious.

Yibo showed green apples to her. Ziyi laughed at him and yibo grinned.

"When you two became friends?" Yibo asked ziyi.

"Who?" Ziyi asked back.

"Zhan and you" yibo said without looking at her. ziyi saw his jealousy face. She hardly tried to hide her laugh.

"We know eachother since we were kids. you know zhan was so cute than now when he was young." Ziyi said while controling her laugh.

"Mn..when you started to have feelings to him?" Yibo asked.

"Since i was 10 years old. i could be with him if we didn't meet you... i don't know why he likes you.." ziyi said.

" It's call destiny... and he was lucky enough to get my attention.." yibo said.

"Lucky my ass.. if he was with me he will be the most luckiest person in the world. because i love him very much..." ziyi said. yibo's ears turn to red. blood began to boil with anger. when ziyi saw his reddened skin she couldn't help but laugh. yibo missed it.

"It's okay...what if he feels as what i feel when he with zhan... but i know you are the only one who can love him the most." Ziyi thought and smiled at herself.

"I love him the most..."yibo couldn't help and said.

"How you know about my love?" Ziyi asked while raising a eye brow.

"MINE!!!" yibo shouted.

"Of course your's...you made him pregnant. I don't want pregnant man.."ziyi said and smirked.

When they reached the town they saw a crowd there. they went near the crowd.

" Xiao zhan's baby is very dangerous... we should find find him and destroy that baby..but fengmin trying to hide him..... if we don't do something our whole world will destroy so help us... let's destroy that royal moon family and xiao zhan..." they heard someone saying. yibo's blood boiled with anger. but before he react ziyi stopped him.

"Don't.... let's leave here first.." ziyi dragged him away.

"Didn't you feel strange?" Ziyi asked yibo.

"What?" Yibo asked.

" They are trying to make people against to royals what else?" Yibo said again.

"That's the problem... why they trying to do that?" Ziyi asked back.

"For revenge" yibo said.

"Why they want to get revenge... even when you don't want that why they want?" Ziyi asked.

" Because my father is meng yao uncle's sworn brother...but..you are correct...something is wrong.." yibo said with confuse.

"Let's go and meet royals..." yibo said again.

"What? you sure? " ziyi aske with confuse. Yibo nodded. they went to the palace.
=================

"Wang yibo?" Fengmin surprised when he saw yibo.

"We need to talk...tell me everything what you know about my father's death if didn't kill him..." yibo said.

Fengmin said everything what he know.

"Okay...i believe you for now... take care... and let me know every detail you get..." yibo said and turn to leave.

"Ah wang yibo..." fengmin called yibo and yibo turn back.

" please take care of my son..." fengmin said and yibo nodded with warm smile.

====================

it was dark, when they reached home.

they heard someone crying. they ran to inside.

Xiao zhan was crying while others trying to comfort him.

"Ahh yibo where the hell you vanished..." Wen qing yelled at yibo.

"Zhan..stop crying he is back..." mianmian said.

Yibo went near zhan and hugged him.

"Why he crying?" He aked wen qing.

"Because of you idiot.... where the hell you had been?" Wen qing aked with anger.

Yibo grinned at wen qing and looked at zhan.

"Ah zhan...i'm here don't cry..."yibo said while patting zhan's back. Zhan wrapped his arms around yibo's shoulder.

"This all because of me...if i didn't tell you to bring green apples this will not happen..."zhan said with cracked voice.

"But what happened to me?.. hey i'm okay.... nothing happened to me? Stop crying and see what i brings for you" yibo said while showing green apple bag.

Zhan slapped that bag and all apples fell to ground. all others looked at him with widen eyes.

"I hate apples...i hate...apples... i don't want even see them...throw them away.... i don't eat apples ever again...." zhan said while crying.

'That's good' yibo thought and small laugh appeared to his mouth. but he hid it.

"Yibo! I want to eat green grapes...."zhan said.

"Huh?" Yibo looked at him with widen eyes.

"I want green grapes" zhan said with pout.

"Huh? But why green?...ahh okay..okay... but you don't want it right now right?" Yibo asked with doubt.

"I want to eat now..." zhan said with pout.

"Ahhh....okay...rest please...i'll be back." Yibo said and turn to leave.

'Okay...i hate green..' yibo thought.

*************************
Sorry for late update. and sorry, this update is not good because these days my mind is not working. feel so lazy. but i'll try to give good chapter next time.

Sorry for grammatical and typing errors.

Stay safe from corona and Tacke care.

Have a nice day and love you all.😊