chapter 21

"He is my brother's.." haikuan said.

But xuan lu missed it because she felt someone grabbing her shoulder from behind.

She turn back. it was fengmin.

" did you find the truth?" Fengmin asked.

" he said same thing as he said before. he really came to find someone here..not to spy." Xuan lu said calmly.

" why is he finding someone in our clan?" Fengmin asked.

"Perhaps, he is look for a friend. not a spy or someone i guess" xuan lu said.

She knew that haikuan came to find a special one but she couldn't say it for her father.

" i heard haikuan is not a bad guy as others in sun clan. i heard that he is kind and honest. So release him. I want to talk with him too. But we can't trust him fully, so don't let him go outside from the castle." Fengmin said.

Xuan lu nodded and bowed at him. Then fengmin left the prison.

Xuan lu release him from hypnotic spell and told guars to release him.

At conversation room, moon clan

Fengmin and haikuan were sitting face to face. Xuan lu and yu ziyuan were sitting beside them. fengmin star the conversation.

"Why did you really visit here?" Fengmin asked.

"To find someone but i can't tell who's who..it's personal thing. But i can promise that one not a spy or someone." Haikuan said calmly. Small laugh appeared to xuan lu's mouth when she heard haikuan saying 'personal thing', but she hid it.

" okay we are not going to ask who's who is that. but tell me, why did you let us know your real identity?" Fengmin asked back.

"It's.., i thought it will help to find him and i want know something from you too" haikuan said.

Xuan lu looked at him with widen eyes.
'Him? Is he gay?" Xuan lu thought.

While they talking A-cheng arrived there too. When he saw haikuan sitting with others, he shocked. He began to yell.

"Why is here...why do you release him...father...." cheng yelled.

" cheng stop shouting..xuan lu found the truth, with her hypnotic power... he is innocent...we have to listen to him too come sit.." fengmin said.

" why do you believe him... perhaps he had not been affect by her power, he may pretended as he effected..." cheng shouted again.

" no cheng...it's impossible. Only sun and moon clan leaders can escape from my power" xuan lu said with smile.

Cheng about to say something but fengmin stopped him and told him to sit.

Cheng smirked at haikuan and sat beside fengmin.

"Okay we'll help to find your friend, but you can't leave here before the eclipse. and what do you want to ask from me?" Fengmin asked.

"Why did you kill my father?" Haikuan asked calmly but with sadness.

"What? I killed your father? Who is your father?" Fengmin asked with widen eyes. Xuan lu and yu ziyuan looked at haikuan with widen eyes too.

"It's,wang shen is my father. he was a doctor in our clan...he was died at 'qinghe war' 22 years ago....by your hands" haikuan said while wiping his tears.

"Wang shen?? Is he your father?.." fengmin unconsciously got up from his seat.

"Yes..he is my and yibo's father" haikuan said with cracked voice.

Fengmin shocked. he fell to his seat back. he held his forehead. Xuan lu, ziyuan and cheng were also shocked. They looked at haikuan with widen eyes.

"Why did you do that?..." haikuan asked cracked voice. histears began to fell over his cheeks.

Fengmin looked at him.

"Is he dead..? I didn't know about it....how?..it's my falt.." fengmin began to cry.

"What you mean by you didn't know? How can it be possible?" Haikuan asked.

" i didn't kill him. He was my friend..." fengmin said.

"Huh!!!" Everyone looked at him with open mouth.

"Huh? Is he your friend? you saying that you didn't kill him?"

"But my uncle had seen you killing my father....and my Sworn brother nie mingju had seen my father was running and you were following him. and you had a baby in your hand. My friend had followed you two. But he missed. When he found my father,...he was killed by a ice spear."

"So why Do i have to believe you?" Haikuan finished.

" please trust me i didn't kill him. he helped me a lot.....let me tell what i know" fengmin said.

"During that qinghe war, my ex wife was 8 month pregnant. She wanted to come with me but i didn't let her come with me. So she furtively followed me to the qinghe. during the war she gave birth to xiao zhan.. i could send her back to our clan but couldn't send the baby...when your clan members find that baby is next clan leader, they tried to kill him."

"So i ran away with baby, i thought i couldn't save the baby..but accidentally i met your father.he helped me so much. But one day your soldiers found us. so he accompanied me to a secret tunnel. in that moment saving xiao zhan was the most important thing to me.so i left from sun sect with the baby,using that tunnel"

"That's the everything i know about this...ahh i forgot, for be thanks to him, i give him my ring.." fengmin said again.

"A ring?" Haikuan asked with curious.

"It's look like this, but this is not original one" fengmin said while showing another ring on his middle finger.

"It's look like this, but this is not original one" fengmin said while showing another ring on his middle  finger

Haikuan looked at that ring intently. because he felt familiar with that ring.

Haikuan realized that ring same as the ring wei ying had give to yibo.

********************

Thankyou for reading.

Sorry for grammar errors.

Please vote and comment if you like it.

Have a nice day!!