chapter 17(planing)

At the sun castle

"Son please eat something, you haven't eat anything since yesterday." wang yi begged from yibo who lying on the bed.

" No mom, i'm not hungry for real.please don't force me" yibo said.

Of course he didn't eat anything since he was arrived to the castle from qishan. how could he eat, when his tummy is full with distress.

" Then sleep, when you wokeup, you will feel better." wang yi said while caressing his head.

Yibo nodded and closed his eyes.

Wang yi left yibo's room.

"Mom?" haikuan called wang yi when he saw wang yi coming out from yibo's room.

"Ah..son.." wang yi smiled at him.

" did he eat something?" Haikuan asked.

"No, not yet.i don't know what to do.." wang yi said with sadness.

"Should i find him?" haikuan asked.

" can you find him son?" wang yi saked.

" i had seen him, i don't think that will be difficult to find him. but the problem is, because of the eclipse ,they might have increased their security." Haikuan said.

"But i'll try my best to find him." Haikuan added.

"Please be safe son." Wang yi said and placed a kiss on haikuan's forehead.

At Next day morning, haikuan vanished from sun clan and emerged infront of cloud recesses entrance.

Meanwhile

" sire, this is our plan to attack moon clan." A guard said while showing a map.

" this is cloud recesses.and it is the only entrance we can get in. There is a spell on the gate, if our sect member entered through this gate, we will lose our spiritual powers. but when moon eclipse happening, the spell on the gate automatically will exist. that's the time for us to enter."

" this is the moon castle. we can reach the castle in five minutes through our transporting power, after we enter to the cloud recesses." the guard said while moving his finger around the map.

" before moon eclipse end, we have to go through the wall which created by moon clan leader."

"We can make the wall permeable only for two minutes with our specially made zither."

"We have only two minutes to find the clan leader and take him out"

"After we took him out we can remove his spiritual power"

" we only can remove his power after eclipse end. that because, at the eclipse time he don't have any power to remove. before end the eclipse we have to capture him." Guard explained.

"Okay what about the spiritual absorber? Is it done?" Yibo asked.

"Yes sire, how should we check it?"

" take some prisoners to check it"

"Okay sire"

After the discussion the guard left discussion room.

When wang yi saw yibo was alone she went to him.

" are you okay now babe?" Wang yi asked.

" if i succeed with this attack i will able to find him again." Yibo said.

" what if he begun to hate you? can't you stop this?" Wang yi asked.

" No mom i can't stop this, i want to get my revenge i have to get it for my dad, and about wei ying he will understand." Yibo said with full confident.

wang yi pulled yibo closer to her and hugged. after xiao zhan left him, yibo's mother and brother didn't let him feel lonely.

They used to cuddle him and comfirt him every time as they can ,without even care about ' not anyone allowed to touch sun clan leader' condition.

"What a lovely mom and son..." they heard someone saying.

**********************

Thankyou for reading.

Sorry for grammatical errors.

Please vote and comment.

Have a nice day!😘