chapter 3(Edited)

Now they are trapped in the middle of Yiling. There's no chance of finding the way now. They're clueless. Yibo could find the way with his spiritual powers but he didn't want to expose his real identity. Let's also say that he wanted to spend time with his wei ying.

'His' wei ying?

Of course 'his' wei ying. Yibo doesn't want to admit it but when they touched he couldn't hold his feelings anymore.

They started looking for something to eat first. Yibo could easily hunt a rabbit or a deer but he didn't, because he didn't want to be a disgusting guy infront of Xiao zhan.

"ah lan zhan look there is an apple tree" xiao zhan pointed his finger to an apple tree "can you climb?" Xiao zhan asked.

Yibo nodded and went to climb the tree. Xiao zhan chuckled and went to yibo.

"I just asked who said anything about climbing? stay still" said xiao zhan and created an ice berg under his feet. He easily picked the apples. Then he smiled at yibo starting to slowly walk down the ice berg. But he slipped and fell over Yibo's body.

Yibo tried to save him from falling but he didn't have enough time to react so two ended falling to the ground causing xiao zhan's lips to accidentally touch yibo's lips. Xiao realized that his lips were on yibo's, but he didn't want to get up. He slowly started to lick yibo's lips and suck on his lower lip. He didn't know why he did that but he just had to.

Yibo couldn't decipher what was happening but soon reality hit him so
he pushed xiao zhan away and got up.
"what the fuck did you do? Are you insane?" Yibo shouted.

"Hey you don't need to scream at me just because of a kiss, why do you need to scream like this?" xiao asked while standing up and dusting the dirt off his clothes.

"Kiss? How dare you kiss me?" Yibo raised his voice.

"Just forget it and take it easy okay?" Xiao zhan said.

"Take it easy? Are you a pervert or is it part of your daily routine to go around kissing everyone?" yibo asked angrily.

" You guessed it right. I kiss anyone I want" said xiao zhan and yibo went speechless. "But you are the best so far" said xiao zhan and giving yibo a cute smile. Yibo bit his lower lip and ran away to find water.

He found a nearby lake and washed his face using the water in it. Soon Xiao zhan also came to the lake and he started taking off his clothes.

"HEY!!!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING ???" Yibo shouted at Xiao zhan.

Yibo felt his whole body burn.

"What? I'm going in for a bath? Hey what do you think? I'm not into men, specially sun sect bastards" xiao zhan said angrily.

"We are not bastards like you fucking dirty perverts" Yibo shouted.

"What the fuck did you just say???" Xiao zhan froze yibo's feet using his powers. Yibo gave xiao xhan a glare and began to melt the ice with his fire. Xiao zhan then threw an ice cube to yibo but yibo doged it and saved himself.

Then yibo threw a fire ball at xiao zhan. Xiao zhan successfully missed it causing the fire ball to hit a nearby tree setting it on fire.

"Oh shit what on earth did you do?" xiao zhan shouted.

"It's all your fault. You are the one who dodged it" Yibo said.

"What? Would you rather see me die?" xiao xhan asked.

"Alright alright first stop the fire" Yibo said. Xiao zhan threw water into it using his powers causing the fire to stop. Xiao zhan frowned at Yibo and went in for a bath.

That day was over and soon came the night. Yibo created a fire and they built a wooden house at noon as yibo said he couldn't stay in the ice house. Xiao zhan was too tired to build a new ice house so he decided to stay in the wooden house with yibo.

They ate the remaining apples and went inside of the wooden house. But inside, they had only one bed to sleep in. "You can sleep on the ground" yibo said coldly.
"No way! why would I? I'm sleeping on the bed" Xiao said. Yibo didn't say anything as he was too tired to argue.

"Okay you can sleep on the bed. I'll sleep on the floor" yibo said. "Oh come on lan zhan we are both men what are you scared for?" xiao zhan asked.

Xiao zhan then grabbed yibo's wrist and went to the bed. Yibo felt his heart beat race as he slept beside xiao zhan.

"Ohh lan zhan you are so warm, I want to cuddle you" xiao zhan said and immediately hugged yibo's chest. Yibo's ears turned red and his eyes widened as he looked at xiao zhan.

"Why are you hugging me like this?" yibo asked calmly although his heart was the complete opposite.

"I don't know. I just want to. Please let me" xiao zhan begged. Who is Yibo to say no? He let Xiao Zhan cuddle him and closed his eyes with a heart that was beating at a fast pace.

*********************
Thankyou for reading.
Photos are not mine. I just take it from the internet.
Sorry for grammatical mistakes.
Please comment and let me know what you think of this story.
If there is anything you can't understand let me know.

Also if you like this story please make me smile by voting and sharing 😁

Have a nice day!

(Edited by Tharusha )