chapter 8(Edited)

As soon as Yibo returned back to the Sun Clan he went to look for his mother. He entered in to her room without even knocking as he was impatient to see her after his long yet exciting day.

"Mom... Mom" Yibo called and immediately sat near his mother.

"Ah-Yibo... you returned. So baby how was your journey" Wang yi pulled him into her embrace with a warm smile putting away the book she was holding.

"I met him mom, I met him" Yibo pulled away and said. Wang yi laughed when she saw Yibo's puppy eyes.

"Don't laugh at me" Yibo said pouting.

"Okay I won't laugh. Tell me now, what happened? How did you meet him?" Wang Yi asked.

Yibo told her everything that has happened in the moon clan.

"And I asked him to visit you mom." Yibo said shyly.

"I'm so happy for you son. When I see you this happy I feel like I've got everything I want, please always be happy. I don't know if you can marry him, but I'm always here for you my son." Wang Yi said while caressing Yibo's cheeks.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next day

Yibo went to the hall named Suibian to discuss about their future plans with the ministers. He sat on his chair which placed in front of the ministers.

"My lord, we have a plan to attack the moon clan. If we attack them during the lunar eclipse we will able capture them fully." One of the ministers said.

The moon clan losses their power throughout the time of full lunar eclipse and also the sun clan losses their power throughout the time of solar eclipse. That's the one and only chance to destroy these two clans but no one could capture or even attack them because of their military strength.

But Yibo made the most powerful Army just to attack the moon clan.

"When will the lunar eclipse happen?" Yibo asked. "12th of next month" the minister spoke again.

"Okay prepare the army well. We are going to directly attack the castle but don't you dare put a single finger on the other people." Yibo said with his usual cold and threatening voice.

"Can I know why we only attack the castle my lord? One of the other ministers asked.

"Because my problem is only with Jiang Fengmin and his family." Yibo said. He left shortly after the discussions.

"Yibo, son don't do that. You can't have your father back. It makes no different weather you kill them or not" Wang yi said to Yibo in a pleading voice.

"But I have to get my revenge. It's my duty for my dad. My dad is innocent. But they killed him." Yibo said while his eyes were darkening in anger. Tears soon welled up in his eyes. Wang yi rushed to him as she pulled him in for a hug.

"I hate Fengmin mom. I know that you do too. I hate Xiao Zhan too. My father died because of that jerk and you still ask me to stop? Quit taking revenge? Why should I? I'll kill them all with my own hands" Yibo said while crying.

Meanwhile, in the moon clan

Knock.. knock. Meng ziyi opened the door.

"A Zhan! Come inside." Ziyi said. She closed the door when Xiao Zhan got inside.

"Why did you suddenly come here. Sorry Zhan I couldn't get any information yet." Ziyi said worried. Xiao Zhan gave her a cute smile.

"I met him" he said. He felt his cheeks burning while saying 'him'.

"Met who?? Ahhh?? What? When? Where? How?" Ziyi asked so many questions with her eyes widened.

"Ah ha stop stop... let me speak first?" Zhan said. Ziyi smiled embarrassed. "I met him yesterday. He had come to buy some strawberries for his pregnant sister" Xiao Zhan said recalling his memories with Yibo.

"Pregnant sister? You never said about his sister." Ziyi said.

"I just got to know about it yesterday" Zhan said. "So what did he say?" Ziyi asked.

"Nothing much we walked around. And he told me to meet his mom." Xiao said with puppy eyes.

"What a destiny." Ziyi said while laughing. Xiao zhan frowned at her and then smiled.

"Ah? Ziyi, I plan to visit his clan next Saturday night. Can you help me?" Xiao zhan asked.

"Night?" Ziyi glanced at him.

"Yes, I want to go. Before I go there I have to send him a letter. Then he will tell me the place where we are going to meet. But I want your help to sneak out of our clan. My father and jie jie will not allow me to go anywhere alone. I need you to come with me." Xiao zhan said.

"As you wish" Ziyi laughed after saying that.

"Why are you laughing now?" Xiao zhan rolled his eyes at her.

"Didn't you say that he is just a friend?" Ziyi asked while laughing.

"Yes, who else." Xiao Zhan said curiously.

"If so, then why are you doing such things Zhan. You said you met him yesterday right? Then why do you want to go find him again. Can't you live without him even for a week?" Ziyi teased him.

"YOU!!! " Xiao Zhan yelled.

"I'm leaving now. Be ready to go with me next Saturday." Xiao Zhan said and as he left.

Meanwhile Zhuo Cheng had come to buy some fruits. He saw Xiao Zhan leaving Meng Ziyi's house. He walked to Meng Ziyi's house. *knock knock* He knocked on the door.

"A Zhan did you forg-?" Ziyi said while opening the door. "A-Cheng you??" Ziyi asked surprised.
"Please come inside" she took him inside.

"Why are you here?" Ziyi asked."

"Why? Can't I come here? Only Zhan can?" A-Cheng asked angrily.

"What? Why are you mad?" Ziyi asked.

"Why did he come here?" A-Cheng asked once again.

"Who?" Ziyi asked back.

"A-Zhan" A-Cheng said.

"He is here to... just chit chat" ziyi said.

"Really? May I know what the clan leader has to chit-chat with you?"A-Cheng asked.

"Don't be like this A-cheng! You're acting like a jealous kid whose mother was just taken away by another kid." Ziyi said while trying not to laugh.

"Jealous who??? I'm not. I have to go now, bye see you" A-cheng suddenly said and left.

***************
Thankyou for reading.

Sorry for grammer mistakes.
Hope you enjoy.

If you like it please comment and vote.

Have a nice day!