chapter 39

3rd person pov

@Moon clan

Three months passed without any touble. Ziyi accompanied wen qing to xiao zhan everyday with haikuan's transportation power. So no one notice her.

Ziyi took care of xiao zhan every night. when other family members saw zhan and ziyi together they felt so happy.

Zhan and ziyi decided to get married next month.

Xiao zhan came out to from the castle for some fresh air. he saw ziyi running towards him.

"Zhan!! We got problem...let's go in first..." ziyi grabbed xiao zhan's wrist and took him to his room.

"What happened?" Xiao zhan asked with curious.

"Zhan... listen carefully... we should move somewhere.." ziyi said with serious voice.

"What happened??tell me clearly.." zhan confused.

" there is a rumour all over the sect about you... your pregnancy...." ziyi said scared voice.

"Huh??" Xiao zhan shocked. he placed his both arms on his own tummy.

"How could it happen? Xiao zhan asked with cracked voice.

" i don't know only wen qing knows this except us but she wouldn't do such thing i'm sure about it..." ziyi said.

"Me too.. she wouldn't do it..." xiao zhan said.

" Zhan i don't know how it happened but..they also know the baby is sun clan baby....i heard they going to force you to kill the baby... " when zhan heard ziyi's words his eyes widen. he got scared and wrapped his both arms around his own tummy.

"Nooo....how...ziyi...do something..." he said with cracked voice.

"I have a cousin... maybe we can go there... it will be safe for now.. i'll go and talk with her... please be safe till i come back..." ziyi said and left.

After few moments jiang fengming and others came to xiao zhan's room.

"Zhan! What is this? Is that true?" Fengmin asked with anger.

Xiao zhan didn't answer and looked down.

"Ohhh zhan!! What the hell you did? " fengmin scolded him.

"Damn kid... you destroy moon clan's prestige.... if this baby is moon baby, we could do something. but it's a fucking sun baby.. i didn't know you were such a fool..." yu ziyuan yelled.

"Mind your words yu... he is still our sect leader..." fengmin scolded yu ziyuan.

" sect leader? Why did he do that then..." yu shouted at fengmin and turned to xiao zhan.

"Don't you have responsibility for our sect... are you a sect leader? But i only can see an idiot who blinded With love... just kill that sun jerk in your tummy.... that's the only way to get rid of this..." when xiao zhan heard yu ziyuan's last sentences he looked at her with widen eyes.

Just kill the baby? Is it that easy? can he kill the baby? The baby, xiao zhan's last hope...

"No!! Never!! just kill me...please... but i wouldn't let anyone to hurt my baby.... all is my fault... just kill me after my baby born...please mercy on him..." zhan cried loud as he can.

Xuan lu immediately sat beside him and hugged.

"It's okay zhan..." xuan lu said while patting his back.

"Zhan, listen if you don't kill him, they will kill you and your baby before he his birth.... understand..." fengmin tried to explain.

"If he die, i'll prefer to die with him..." zhan said while wiping his tears.

"ZHAN!!"fengmin yelled.

Yu ziyuan looked at xiao zhan for  while. Then she suddenly went near to zhan's wooden cabinet took out some of his clothes and packed them.Then she gave that pack to zhan.

"Go...go and hide somewhere then... we'll try to deal with them... lu go with him.." yu ziyuan said.

Zhan surprised with her reaction.

Zhan went speechless he took the pack and looked away.

"Mom send him with ziyi... if i leave who would take care of you two?" Xuan lu asked.

"Don't worry about us..." fengmin said.

" take care him lu...and take care of that sun jerk too......" yu ziyuan said.

Then fengmin and yu ziyuan hugged xiao zhan.

"No matter you are pregnant and carrying a sun baby, youare still our son... that's why we want to save you... but if you choosing your baby...it's okay.....please take care of yourself..." fengmin said while patting zhan's back.

************************

Thankyou for reading, voting and commenting. If you enjoyed please vote and comment too 😊

Sorry for grammatical and typing errors.

Stay safe from corona

Have a nice day!