chapter 30

@sun clan

"Uncle i decided..." yibo said to lan qiren.

"Then what is your decision?" Qiren asked with curious.

"I want to meet her first" yibo said expressionless.

"Okay, i'll inform her to come here  tomorrow" qiren said.

"No! I want to meet her today." Yibo said coldly.

Lan qiren looked at yibo curiously.  He couldn't understand about yibo's sudden change.

"Mm..i'll inform." After few moments lan qiren said and left.

Evening, yibo got change with his royal uniform and visit to the conversation chamber. the girl who proposed to yibo, already arrived to that place.

" yibo, this is mr.Bai and mrs. Bai, and this is mian mian their only daughter..." lan qiren introduced that girl and her family to yibo. They all bowed to yibo and yibo nodded.

"Let them be alone then.." lan qiren said and left the chamber with girl's parents.

" how are you mr.wang yibo?" the girl who named mianmian asked with bright smile.

"Fine..." yibo said coldly.

" but seems you are confused... and who is that?" Mian mian leaned to yibo and asked with smile.

"Who?" Yibo asked with curious.

"That one, you just thought now, you thought that i look like him.." mian mian said with bright smile again.

"How...?" Yibo asked with surprised.

" i can read minds he he... in the sun clan some people can read minds i'm one of them he he...." girl said cheerfully.

Yibo smirked.

"You didn't say yet..who is that?" Mian mian asked again.

"It's...." yibo about to say something. but he couldn't finish mian mian cut him.

"Who is wei ying then..." mian mian asked with puppy eyes.

"....." yibo stayed silent.

"I got the answer...." mian mian said laughed.

They talked an hour. Yibo told everything about his life, wei ying, xiao zhan...everything. because he couldn't hide anything from her.

They became best friends in an hour.

Mian mian, she is very kind, polite, charm, calm but cheerful, her every word, every action, smile, looked same as xiao zhan's.

Yibo liked it.

He decided to marry her. he announced about his marriage officially. he send invitations to every clan in their sect.

" invite to moon clan too" yibo said to the servants.

"What? Why are you inviting to moon clan?." Lan qiren asked.

"Nothing special, but i have something to announce which is important to moon clan..." yibo said coldly.

Xiao zhan's pov

After i woke up, meng ziyi told me everything. i was really embarrassed. I refused to meet people for few days, even my family. How can i face to them when they know i'm not virgin anymore.

And it is forbidden. In our clan it's forbidden to sleep with anyone before marriage. if my people know this ,they will kick me out from my position for sure.

Father is really upset with me. I can't blame him. I'm the clan leader, i have responsible for protect our clan's prestige. But what i have done....ahhhhhh. i can't blame lan zhan i'm the one who asked for that.....

I couldn't believe when i realized that lan zhan and wang yibo are same person.

But it's not problem. now i know yibo is not bad as i thought...and he saved my life...that means...he still loves me....

I know he is just mad at me....

I really got scared when he said that 'we are done'. How can he say that, that easy? See i'll make him mine again...

But before that i have to prove my father's innocence. I can't wait till chen and haikuan coming back. it's been three days but they didn't come back. I wish my brother and my brother in law be safe.

"Zhan!!" I heard meng ziyi's voice.

"Ah ziyi..come in" i said to her.

"There is a letter from sun clan." He handed me a letter.

My heart raced fast when i heard that word ' sun clan'. suddenly i  took that letter from her hand and opened it.

Wedding invitation?

I was really confused. I opened the invitation.

'Invitation For mian mian and wang yibo's marriage'

I couldn't believe my eyes. Is this joke or something. I felt like someone stabbing my heart.

" what is that zhan?" Ziyi asked and i handed that invitation to ziyi without even looking at her.

"Whaaat?" Ziyi shouted with surprised.

"He is going to marry ziyi.... how... we just broke up he is going to marry someone else...." i said with cracked voice.

"You broke up?" Ziyi asked.

Is she joking she already know that.

" don't you know?" I asked with anger.

" ohh you broke up with him before month right?" She said jokingly.

What the heck happened to this girl.

"No we broke up before three days" i said with anger.

"What kind of breakup is that? you broke up with him before get in affair and broke up again with person who broke up with you before month. Oh god you are really something..." ziyi said.

How...why she is joking when i'm in sad mood. I can't understand her...

" don't you said you hate him?" Ziyi added.

" did i? I can't remember such thing...."i said with smirk.

She laughed.

" anyway he is going to marry." Ziyi said.

" marry? Someone else...let's see how he is going to that... glad he invited us..... wang yibo...see.. how i destroying your future."i said with smirk.

I saw ziyi smiling.

My heart still aching. he can't do this to me. He only knows about kind, calm, innocent xiao zhan. But now he will see my hiden evil character too. I don't give up anything belongs to me that easy....

*******************

Thankyou for reading.

If you enjoy please vote and comment.

Sorry for grammatical and typing errors.

Stay safe from covid 19

Have a nice day!