Johnny Depp #1

****first story, please enjoy 😘😘😘***

Y/N - your name
L/N - last name
M/N - middle name
E/C - eye colour
H/C - hair colour
S/C - skin colour
H/L - hair length
H/S - hairstyle

You've just finished at the library and you're walking down towards the Coffee shop situated at the end of the street.

It's freezing outside, but thankfully you've got your coat, scarf, hat and gloves to keep you warm. Your thick layers aren't enough, however.

To make matters worse, your backpack is very heavy with books as you walk.

When you were at the library, you'd bumped into a man with the most beautiful brown eyes. He apologized when he bumped into you; causing you to drop your books. Your hands had touched his, as you bent down to get the books as well.
You both had said goodbye, as you went to check out your books.

You run quickly across the crossing as the lights begin to turn from red to orange, to green. You get to the other side of the street just in time, as the cars start moving forward.

You open the coffee shop door and walk inside. The bell at the top of the door rings as the door opens. It's lovely and warm inside, which makes you happy. Not even the longish qué can dampen your mood.
The bell rings again and someone else comes in. They stand behind you as they wait.

You finally get to the front of the queue.

"What can I get you?" Asks the barista in a lazy voice. She looks quite young (it's hard to tell though, as she's wearing very heavy make-up).

"A medium tea - no sugar - and a chocolate chip cookie please." You reply.

"Eat in or take away?"

"Take away please," Says a voice from behind you.
You turn around and see the man from the library standing behind you wearing a thick scarf, coat, gloves, a black balaclava and a pair of black trainers. "Hi, beautiful," he says to you. "I wasn't expecting to see you here."

You smile and roll your eyes when he compliments you. "Nor was I," You mutter when you turn away.

"Can you and your boyfriend please stop holding up the line?" Asks the barista, getting annoyed, even though you're not doing anything.

"We're not -" you begin.

"I'll just take what you're having," he says to you. Then he reaches into his pocket and hands you $13.

"Oh, I can't," You tell the stranger, pushing the note into his palm.

"Please," he begs. "It's the least I can do since bumping into you at the library."

After many protests, you finally give in.

"Alright," you sigh, taking the dollar note and several cents from his hand.

"Thanks," he says, a smile coming over his face. "but please let me take your bag, it looks heavy."

You thank him and quickly slip your rucksack off your shoulders. He holds it for you as you pay. The weight of the rucksack lifted off your shoulders, makes you feel better.

You and the man both look round as you hear several snaps of a camera. 'Must be my imagination.' You think, whilst the friendly stranger pulls his coat collar up high and his black balaclava low over his face.

"Change of plan," you tell the barista as you turn back to face her. "Two medium teas and two chocolate chip cookies."

The barista sighs. "Alright, your total is $11.05 please."