Chapter 15

You spent your day studying the subjects you were having trouble with. You tried not to focus too much on the fact that this evening was Christmas Eve and that you were alone.

For dinner you decided to order out from a more expensive place. It was one you kept for special occasions. And today definitely fit that bill.

You were still bent over your books when your doorbell rang. You hurriedly put something on your feet and ran downstairs to open the door.

The delivery man looked like he had rather spent his Christmas Eve somewhere else and you decided to give him a larger tip than usual, sympathising with him. His expression became more friendly and he uttered a 'Merry Christmas' as he handed you the paper bag. Then he was on his way and you closed the door and made your way back upstairs.

You put the food on the kitchen counter while you took a plate and removed your books and notes from your coffee table. The delicious smell of the food was filling your small apartment and your stomach grumbled as you set up your laptop and connected it to your tv.

You settled into your couch and put a Christmas special of one of your favorite series on while digging in to your food.

You had just put your dishes away and were contemplating what to watch next when you got a message on Line.

'Are you free?'

It was from Wakatoshi. You quickly made your way to your laptop while typing a positive reply to the message.

'Yes, do want to call?'

Instead of a reply he video called you and you picked up on your laptop. You chuckled as his face appeared on the big tv as well as on your laptop. "Hold on, I need to fix something." You told him as you disconnected your laptop from your tv.

"Ok, I'm ready. Did you want to practice some more?" You asked him as you sat back down in your couch.

To your surprise he shook his head. "I actually wanted to thank you for the card you sent me."

You felt your face light up at his words and a smile appeared on your lips as he held up his keys, the keychain you got him dangling from the ring.

"I'm glad you like it." Was all you managed to say in response. A silence followed that might have gotten awkward were it not for a loud snore suddenly resounding in the back.

You couldn't help but laugh as Wakatoshi looked behind him. 

"That must have been Satori, right?" You chuckled and Wakatoshi nodded.

"He only got back about an hour ago." You looked at the time on your screen and figured that must have been around 4.30am.

"Did he go out partying for Christmas?" You asked while trying to get a glimpse of the redhead who was sleeping in the top bunk at the opposite side of the room from where Wakatoshi was seated.

"Something like that." Wakatoshi moved out of the way a bit when he realized you were trying to spot Tendou and then added. "He's always a loud sleeper though."

"It was Satori who gave me his address by the way. That's how I figured yours out, since you are roommates." You clarified, not wanting to come across as a creepy stalker or anything.

He frowned and you wondered if that had been the wrong thing to say.

"You should just call Tendou, Tendou." He said to you and you blinked.

"He told me I could call him Satori though?" This whole Japanese name-thing still had you way confused. You were not even sure if you knew what everyone's first and last names were. To you he could just as well be Satori Tendou as Tendou Satori.