Chapter 71: Epilogue

A/N: Surprise? 。(*^▽^*)ゞ

Even though I have said there would not be an epilogue to Tutor, and I really wasn't planning on having one, I couldn't help myself (*≧▽≦)ノシ))

It seems I'm not as ready to part with this story as I thought I was and 500k reads seemed like the perfect opportunity to throw a surprise epilogue at you!

Before we get into it, I would like to shamelessly plug myself 。(*^▽^*)ゞ

Some of you will have already noticed, but for those of you who haven't: I'm publishing two new stories. 

'Carry Me' is another UshijimaxReader fic. It takes place mostly in high school and is more of a light-hearted story that will probably be a bit on the shorter side. It updates on Tuesdays and there are currently 4 chapters published.

'Take Me Home' is a TendouxReader fic and is the first of a couple of Tutor side-stories that I'm planning on doing. So for all of you that loved Tendou and wanted a fic about him, here it is (*•̀ᴗ•́*)و ̑̑ . It starts off in high school and will go all the way to catch up with the events of Tutor, so this will probably be a longer one.  It updates Friday and there are currently 2 chapters published.

-----

Throwing a glance at the digital clock on the microwave you turned the button on the blender and filled the apartment with the loud noise it produced.

'You have to blend in ten-second bursts.'  You could already hear your husband's voice in your head as you approached second fourteen.

"Yeah, yeah, I'll do that when I'm not running late." You said into the empty room.

You blended for another whopping 12 seconds before you stopped and poured the breakfast smoothie into a big glass. You took a few sips and couldn't help but sigh. "These tasted so much better with Satou's fruits..."

After feeling nostalgic for a moment, you picked yourself up and went to check your bag to make sure you had everything you needed. Your heart sped up at the realization that you had, in fact, almost left without your wallet.

Picking up the tall glass on your way, you headed for the bedroom to look for it. Lucky for you it lay wide out in the open on your nightstand. You put your glass down for a moment and checked to make sure the tickets were inside the wallet.

"Okay, I guess that's everything." You sat down on the neatly made bed to finish the last of your smoothie before making your way to the kitchen again and placing the now empty glass in the sink.

"Are you ready to go?" You called out as you took the bag and reached for your keys on the dining table.

You waited for an answer for a little while but were only met with silence. Growing suspicious, you headed over to the second bedroom and opened the door a notch.

"Hiroto, what are you doing?" You asked as you poked your head in. 

The three-year-old was sitting on the floor and lifted his head when he heard you calling out to him. 

"Drawing." Was his answer before he turned his attention back to the paper on the ground.

You entered the room fully now and made your way over to him. "Now's not the time to be drawing, you know we have to go."

You squatted down in front of him and looked at the drawing he was making. It didn't surprise you in the least to see a bunch of circles and lines on the paper. He was most likely trying to draw Vabo-chan.

"Hiroto, you have to try and stay on the paper, look there's lines on the floor everywhere." You told him as you pointed out the spots where he had missed the paper and marked the floor instead.