Part 1

Prologue

It was a pleasant evening, in Raizada Mansion Khushi was getting ready happily for the party where her husband arranged in their hotel which was owned by Raizadas. She felt that she was blessed to have a wonderful family like this, here everyone are very sweet, except one person of Raizada who living in the states and also she never seen. Khushi wore her saree neatly, she put her mangulsutra on her neck and took pinch of sindoor applied it on her centre of fore head with smile, now she felt she was complete married woman by looking at her reflection on the mirror.

She never thought she will get a life like this, even though she came from middle class family her husband fell in love with her at first sight, when raizadas came to her home to ask her hand for their son, her family was shocked because they are one of the richest business family in the world. Her family also agreed for their marriage. But she don't know the reason why her husband asked his family to arrange their marriage on temple with very closed ones, also he made sure that media should not come to know about their marriage. One week before their marriage happened in the temple, only with the family members as per her husband wish, now she became the daughter in law of raizada family.

Khushi who was admiring herself in the mirror heard foot steps sound she know very well who coming to her, it was her husband who married her last week. Her husband came inside and asked, shall we go....Khushi smiled and said, yes shyamji... He smiled and asked her to come. They started to move before going out he informed their family that they no need to wait for them, party will finish at late nite so we will come late. Khushi was excited after her marriage first time she going for the party that too with her husband.

At late night, shyam alone came to his home in tensed state, before coming inside he checked if someone still awake or not after making sure he went to his room and slept after getting fresh.

Next day early morning shyam went to Khushi home, her family was surprised to see him at this early time. They welcomed him to come inside, shyam asked, where is Khushi I just came to pick up her. Her family became confused and said, but she is not here. Shyam asked, what.... she is not here means where she went, yesterday we went for a party she said she wanna see her family, in the middle of the party itself she was not there I thought she came here. She din come home also then where she went. Her family members got panicked and worried. Shyam said in tensed tone, nite fully she was not here something bad should not happen to her. Her family members worried more hearing his words, her dad said, beta make a call to your hotel and check did they saw her. Shyam immediately called his hotel reception number and asked about Khushi. Receptionist said something shyam got shocked. By seeing his shocked state her dad asked in panic, what happen what they said...they saw Khushi or not. Shyam replied, they said one room was booked on my name but I din book any room. I wanna go and check once saying he moved out. Her dad said, wait beta I will also come with you. Shyam nodded and they started to go his hotel.

After reaching there they immediately rushed to reception to ask about room number which was booked. After getting room number and spare key they went to check. They knocked that room but no response, using spare key they opened the door. Shyam and her dad both are shocked to see the room and Khushi state, there were burnt candles, her clothes are scattered here and there, rose petals filled on the bed, Khushi was sleeping just covering her body with bed sheets, her open hair were covered her one side of face.

this work solely belongs to med writer nakshatra. this is the story more members asked me to publish.finally I posted it. hope you will love this work. and I want some help please can some one make cover for this story I don't know what cover to use and I don't have nakshtras cover also. if  anyone want to prepare cover please contact me