t w e l v e

I was sitting in a room next to Chris as he wanted to try get you're mind off Grayson and Cedric who were in the headmasters office

I was sitting in a room next to Chris as he wanted to try get you're mind off Grayson and Cedric who were in the headmasters office. He had an empty canvas in front of him and I had been painting away for an hour or so. It had been comfortably silent since we had entered the room but neither of us seemed to mind. It was peaceful to an extent until all the worried crashed down on me once more.

Me and Chris didn't have the same relationship as me and Grayson had and nor did he with Grayson.
For Grayson It was the giggles that were the sails upon our boat, the laughter, the smiles. We saw the funny in everything and that was our bond. We could be serious too; we loved deeply of others more than is generally accepted... so I guess the humour was how we let out the tension that kind of love brings. In those silly moments, we were perfect, and they are the sweetness I need in rough times.

But with Chris he was like an older brother. He has me covered, like I've got his back. My accomplice. My co-conspirator. He wouldn't hesitate to die for me. We are the same soul, split in two, and walking on two legs. Because we are one. If he dies, then I'll die. We both are killers. I can kill myself for him, and kill others for him too.
Either way, when my Grayson or Chris is in question, then there has to be no question.

"What are you painting?" Chris finally asked and I slowly turned the canvas over to face him. I had painted hogwarts from a further point of view and he smiled at the sight of it.
"It's beautiful you really have a talent" he said and I thanked him quietly
"Can I draw you?" I asked him and he reluctantly nodded.
After another hour had passed he got up from his seat and groaned, stretching his arms and legs front the stiffness of staying still for so long.

"Hey I hadn't finished" I pouted.
"I know I just thought you'd need a break and I really wanted to do this" he picked up the paintbrush and drew a thin line of blue paint across my cheek. My mouth fell open and his grin only grew wider.

"You little-"I started but he ran around the room giggling like a 3 year old. Once I had finally got to him, my hand was covered in paint and I pushed my hand against his chest ruining the once perfectly clean shirt he was wearing. He let out a fake gasp but got over himself as he sat down huffing, trying to rub off the paint.
—————————|||——————————
"Oh come on you know I'm going to beat you in the next match it's obvious" a ravenclaw bravely spoke out after some of the slytherin were taunting him.
"That's a bold opinion" Grayson chuckled and I couldn't help but chuckle also. I mean come on, a ravenclaw actually winning something?, as if.
"You know you're starting to really piss us ravenclaw's off when you say stuff like that"
"Hey you started it buddy we are just here for the entertainment" blake said lifting his arms up as of surrendering.
"You even have a girl as you're chaser i mean come on how desperate can you get?" He spat and my mouth nearly dropped but instead I replaced it with a scowl.
"Leave" I said simply and he looked taken aback
"Excuse me?" He said in a way that made him seem shocked
"Did she stutter? Leave now" Grayson said putting an arm round me to pull me back a bit
"This is outrageous. I demand to see the captain of this team"
"You're talking to him" Grayson said standing closer to him. His 'freinds' who were once next to him were now behind him as they didn't want to get involved at all. He got out his wand as Grayson stood closer and closer as he was clearly scared and pointed his wand at me
"Come any closer and I'll hurt you're girlfriend" I scoffed. Girlfriend? I cocked my head to the side and smirked
"You think I'm scared of you? Do it" I said and stood there waiting for something to happen yet once I opened my eyes he was walking away in a quicker pace.
"Well I hope that was a good first impression" Grayson gave me and Blake a toothy smile and we both smiled at his change in mood.
"Aren't you supposed to be in detention?" I asked Grayson. He and Cedric had become friends from being in detention together for the past week and they connected on their hatred for snape.
"Oh shoot! I've gotta go but keep practising. I'll be watching"
"How will you be watching?" I asked him as he was on the other side of the school
"I'm always watching" he said squinting his eyes and me and Chris both looked at each other before shuddering at the thought of Grayson always watching us