s i x t e e n

It was a cold school day Which I had planned on spending in peace with no drama from all that had been happening this past school year

It was a cold school day Which I had planned on spending in peace with no drama from all that had been happening this past school year. Yet I didn't get what I wanted as Harry Potter and his two freinds came wandering over to me with determination In their eyes.

"Hagrid spilled to us about you're encounter with Sirius black! Why didn't you tell us or especially, why did you not tell me?" Harry said quickly and I was lost for words. I had never wanted anyone to know about my moment of weakness and for those three who never seemed to keep their mouths shut to know scared me a bit.

"Well he is trying to kill you, that's what everyone has been saying and I didn't want you getting all worked up like you're doing now-" I spoke hiding any trace of me being caught up in the memory I had tried so hard to forget.

"You need to tell me what he looked like what he was like-" he put his hand on my arm tightly and I tried to squirm out of his grip. It was like he wasn't in his body as his hold on my wrist kept adding more pressure.

"Harry stop you're hurting me" I whimpered and before he could say anything else Draco had come to the rescue and pushed Harry away. His hatred for potter burning more from the encounter.
"Get you're filthy hands off her" he said and crab and Goyle came up next to him

"Thank you Draco" I said and he nodded. I muttered a goodbye to him and a glare sent to the trio and I left them arguing like usual. I walked down the hallway and saw blake running towards me with so much force that he bumped into me, making me stumble on top of him.

"We have a problem" he says scratching the top of his head. I had heard that line way too many times at my time in hogwarts.

"No, you got a problem. I have an idiot who keeps getting into one" he grinned cheekily and got up. He grabbed my wrist and dragged me after him but I let out a small hiss as I had a slight pain from Harry holding it earlier.

"who did this?" He said his tone becoming serious and his eyebrows furrowed. He was careful with where he was placing his fingers as he traced over the small bruise.

"No one it doesn't matter-" I started as I wanted to avoid as much drama as possible.
"Tell me" he said and I sighed as I knew He was going to get it out of me one way or another.
"It was Harry but Draco pushed him off me before he could do anything"
"Remind me to have a talk with potter tommorow"
"You don't need to Chris it's all sorted out"
"He can't just get away with that it's not okay with me. And anyway we have to deal with the situation I needed you to help me with in the first place" he said starting to walk again, his mind set on the problem.

"And that is..." I said after he was silent for a few seconds
"Oh right, Grayson got dared to be blindfolded and let anyone feed him whatever they please"
"Why-"
"He lost a bet"
"I am really questioning my friendship with you two right now" I chuckled and I walked a bit faster as I wanted to try watch Grayson in his 'situation'. Once we finally got there, he was sitting down with a blindfold on coughing. The coughing got gradually more frequent and that's when I realised he was choking. My grin fell and I quickly ran to his side as he slid his back down the wall. His cheeks were red and I quickly knelt down beside him.

"What did you give him" I exclaimed at the closest person there was.

"It was just a jellybean" he said slightly shaking as thoughts were racing around his head. My heart skipped multiple beats as I quickly grabbed my bag which was a few metres away from me and grabbed his medicine out of my bag.
Grayson has always been allergic to jellybeans which I always found annoying as he would never fully enjoy the delight it gave people.

I passed him one pill of the medicine and passed him my half empty water bottle and he swallowed the pill thanks to the water.
"You have one of those in you're bag?" He said after a few minutes of him slowly recovering from his loss of breath.
"Of course, you never know and I had to take precautions and anyway christmas is in a week so how could I let you miss that" I smiled cheekily and Chris sat next to Grayson.
"You can go now" I said to the group that was surrounding us and they all dispersed.
Grayson didn't show it but he was so grateful for Athena and Chris as he knew that without them he would definitely not be alive at this moment. He intertwined his fingers with Athena to not only comfort himself but her also and he took into account how small her hands were compared to his. He was not a buff man, never had been, but next to her, he felt large and protective. And this always gave him a sense of authority as a older brother figure.